Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 11/8/13 8:44 pm - IL

Good Morning,

Another busy day for me. I am heading to Bloomington to a Rainbow function for Morgan. Also to help pack stockings for the troops this afternoon.

Tomorrow is a family dinner, Our one daughter and her hubby can't come, she will be missed, but, what you gonna to do.

Monday I am off, and my  plans are to veg.

I cannot handle the 5 day workweek. I will work 3 next week, and 4 the remainer of the month, except for Thanksgiving week, where it will be three again.

I hope everyone had a productive work week, and have a great weekend.

Hugs,

Lisa

carlak
on 11/9/13 12:09 am - Bradenton, FL

I just got back from Northern Florida. I went to visit my friend. Leaving again to play Grandma on December 10. Ill be in Chicago for about ten days.

Other than that life is boring!!!!!

Carla

image hosting site

berts4
on 11/9/13 2:19 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I am catching up on computer work while Todd and Liv are at Pancake Day.  I can't really eat pancakes.....a quarter of one will sit in my pouch like a rock.  It really is not worth the cost for me to go eat a piece of sausage.

So, Instead, I am having protein coffee and vitamins while at the computer.  Then, I will go down and vacuum to get ready for Riley's visit.  She will be here through Monday and I am not sure yet what kinds of things we will get into.

I have stopped seeing the social worker.  I did not feel that he was very helpful.  I may continue to look for another solution.  We will see.  Things are going much better around here and I am feeling better.

The shop across the street sold one of my chandeliers!  I made $28.00!  From now on, I think I will only make them on a per order basis.

That's about it for me!

Everyone have a great day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Nancy G.
on 11/9/13 2:44 am - La Salle, IL

Good Afternoon Everyone

I am coughing my head off but feeling more human each day.  I am planning a trip to Walmart later this afternoon.  I was planning to go this morning but when I told Rick I was going he wanted to go to and so we had to wait for the cleaning lady to come.  I swear, he is so cute, I cant go anywhere without him.  Sometimes it is annoying but he thinks I need him.    So, so much for getting some more medicine this morning.  A slight delay.  

Buffy is in her usual brat mode. I swear this kitten comes up with the wildest ideas.  Rick complains when she takes something off his desk.  I keep telling him he cant leave anything out but he does anyway.  The other day I saw her sneaking a "find" into the bathtub.  It was so cute.  It is hard to punish her.  But I do.  She also managed to turn on my printer the other night and ran every single sheet in the printer through.  I think she hit copy.  She sat there and watched the paper fly!    And of course she was very proud of herself!  

y Mitzi is really sick and has lost a lot of weight.  I think she may be at the end of her life.  I am thinking of putting her down.  Rick is fighting me.  She has an appointment this week at the vet.  

We are enjoying Gage.  He is out raking leaves to earn some money!  It is nice to have a college kid that wants spending money around!    My leaves have come down early so the timing is perfect.

Everyone have a great day!  

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views