Sunday Morning Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 11/9/13 9:12 pm - IL

Good Morning Illinois,

Monica,  Scott and Morgan are coming for dinner today. This will be the last time we will see Morgan before her band and choral trip to Florida for Thanksgiving,

Yesterday, I had a great day in Bloomington. I went to a Rainbow Official Visit, then Monica and I, along with others from Rainbow, joined others and stuffed Christmas Stockings for our troops.They have enough people that they limit each group to a 1000 stockings. Enjoyed it very much. Will do it again next year if I can.

I am heading to Walmart shortly, I want to get some cloth napkins and some colorful glasses to go on my tablescape. It is to white, even with a bright rusty orange tablecloth. (that I bought on clearance for $5)

Everyone have a great day,

Hugs.

crystal M.
on 11/9/13 11:44 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Yesterday I drove over to New Lenox because I was told the Goodwill there was great...and I was not let down.  I really liked it.  I walked away with lots of stuff.  I bought lots of stuff for Chris too.  I didn't mention that on Facebook.  He wears his clothes so big and I want to get him clothes that fit.  So one of the gifts I am buying him for Christmas is a huge box full of clothes in his size.  They're all his style...I'm not out to change the way he dresses.  I'm not that kind of girlfriend.  I just want his clothes to fit.  So I have been getting him lots of clothes in his size.  And I know they are Goodwill clothes...but I am not rich I can't afford all new clothes.

Today Me and some friends are going to the moving wall in Aurora.  Then we are going to eat lunch.  I also want to go to Walgreens.  Then I will workout and give myself a pedicure. That is my day.  So my evening is open.  I will figure something out. 

Well I hope you all have a good day...see ya later.  Bye

birder I.
on 11/9/13 11:57 pm - Rockford, IL

Good morning!

i forgot to post yesterday after knitting. Just doing same old stuff, but today will watch the Packer game at noon. Tomorrow we go to Madison again to get my new computer and then to knitting guild. It will be fun! Not much else going on. Have- good Sunday!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Kim M.
on 11/10/13 1:44 am - Poplar Grove, IL
Hi guys,

Today I'm taking Maddie and her frind to the mall for a bit. Then coming home to make a sweet potato pie for Ryan. I hate sweet potatoes with a passion!!! But he asked me to do it, so I thought I would be nice. Then I'm gonna finish a crochet project. I'm making an ear warner head wrap. It's gonna end up being to big, but I don't want to frog the project so I'll have to look for a friend with a larger head. It's grey, so maybe Ryan will wear it?? Then I'm gonna work in the basement for a little bit. I'm taking pictures of Maddie's old baby toys and some toys that she does play with anymore and selling them. I've done well in the past. That's about it. Another night with the hubby and I....mads off to another sleepover.

Later....
Kim

Nancy G.
on 11/10/13 6:56 am - La Salle, IL

Good Afternoon Everyone!

It is a quiet Sunday for me.  I am still coughing my head off.  Rick asked me today why I am still coughing?    Because I am still sick you idiot!     It will be here for awhile.  I think it is my usual run of bronchitis.  Such fun --- NOT.  This is when the cough meds do not work.  I spend my entire day blowing my nose and coughing up a storm.  

Rick is taking Gage to his mom's right now so he will be gone until around 7 pm.  I stayed in bed this morning and fell back asleep which felt good.  

No plans for today.  

Lisa, have a good time with your family today.  We do stockings for the soldiers too.  Our group does around 10,000.  It is such a good feeling.  We have been doing it for about 8 years.  We stuff them this week.  Rick is now my substitute stuffer. It keeps him busy.

Crystal, I know what you mean about clothes not fitting.  Rick wears his pants too short.  I call them high water pants.  I keep getting him longer pants but somehow he still finds some of his shorter ones!    I have finally convinced him with the help of Gage not to wear the shorter ones out in public.  

Kim, it sounds like you are busy as ever.  That is very nice of you to make the sweet potato pie.  I can picture you making it and holding your nose!  

Connie, your "same old stuff" still sounds interesting.  You go out to eat in a lot of neat places, take great vacations and get out and socialize a lot more than I do.  I go to work, come home watch tv and go to bed get up the next day and repeat.  Now that is boring.

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views