Sunday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 11/23/13 9:35 pm - IL

Good Morning O H'ers,

I spent a great time yesterday with my cousin Cynthia, attending the Kane Center info seminar. She set up an appointment in a couple of weeks for her first consul.We then went to Coopers Hawk for lunch. She had a hamburger that looked picture perfect, and I had Ahi tuna and Asian slaw. I want to go back!!! We lingered over lunch for 2 hours, then we went to Home Goods. That was the first time that I had been there, and I will be shopping there again. When I left her after that, I went to Hobby Lobby in West Chicago, then I stopped in Yorkville to see my Annette and Rick, before I headed home. It was a long day, but really great.

Nancy, I hope you were able to rest yesterday. It was way to cold for you to be out.

Sharon, we never seem to have enough days to just kick back and do nothing.

Crystal, Hubert finished our outside yesterday, and I will start on the tree today.

Dawn, your new picture on FB looks great. It looks like the " happy and content", Dawn we know and love.

Connie, a new furnace and AC may not be a personal gift for you and Kay, but it is a gift that will not only keep you warm this winter and next summer, but for many years to come. 

Jason, hope you are doing ok.

Today I am making a small thanksgiving dinner for Hubert and I. Since we will be heading to St. Louis after dinner on Thursday, we won't be able to bring home the leftovers. Just a turkey roast, sweets, peas, rutabaga (Hubert's favorite ) chocolate pudding, and corn bread stuffing. There will probably be leftovers for tomorrow.

Hace a good day.

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 11/23/13 10:34 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good morning Lisa,

Sounds like that you and your couisn had a great day yesterday and a good lunch. Wow! Long and busy day for you yesterday. Yesterday I went to do some shopping at the Addison mall that's about a block away from me and I got some Birds Eye veggies that's on sale for one dollar a bag and got a few other things too, then I went to  Dollar Tree to get a few boxes of Cream Of Wheat (they have three different flavors) also I found a great deal there...they have 64 oz. bottles of V8 Low Sodium for one dollar a bottle. Wow! That's a great deal. So I got a few bottles. They went like hotcakes.

I'm doing okay. I'm just taking it easy for the last few days. When I woke up this morning it feels like I'm coming down with a cold.

Have a great day Lisa. Keep warm.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

LisaTucker
on 11/23/13 11:23 pm - IL
Watson
on 11/23/13 11:32 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Cool, same here that the Dollar Tree store ismy favorite too. A few months ago they even had the big bottles of Mrs. Dash for a dollar (Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb {6.75 oz.}, Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb {7.5 oz.}) They even sold like hotcakes. I go to the Dollar Tree from time to time to see if I can get any deals the days I go. I even get the stuff that I need from them.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

LisaTucker
on 11/23/13 11:24 pm - IL

Jason, the $ Tree is one of my favorite stores. I never get out of it for less then $20. Just stuff that is needed. 

LISA

crystal M.
on 11/23/13 11:23 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am having an issue.  Ya everything seemed fine yesterday.  I guess my mistake was talking to Chris.  He forgot something and when I finally brought it up he was apologetic at first.  But then when I tried to explain the feelings of rejection I have when things like this happen he got really angry.  He turned everything around and somehow I was a horrible girlfriend that doesn't trust him???  So how does my feelings of rejection mean I don't trust him?  I don't know but he stopped texting me and went to bed.  I haven't heard from him since.  I don;t think I am the one that needs to say anything since he was the insensitive one and the one that was forgetful and he was being kind of mean to me.  I don't know maybe he had a bad day at work.  But he owes me an apology and an explanation. 

Today I plan to finish up around here and go to a birthday party and if I have time do laundry.  That's my day.

Well I have to carry on...have a good day.  See ya later.

LisaTucker
on 11/23/13 11:27 pm - IL

Crystal, remember the old saying, Men are from Mars, women are from Venus?  They are never easy to understand. We have been married almost 48 years, and I still don't always get Hubert.

Hugs,

LISA

birder I.
on 11/24/13 1:15 am - Rockford, IL

Good morning,

Crystal, your feelings of rejection are yours. They aren't necessarily about Chris. It might've been helpful to say " I feel rejected when you ....", and I know this is my issue. I just want you to know about it. I don't expect you to fix it", then let it go. He's not around to heal your history, that's your job. Kay and I had an issue like this once and I had to own that it was all my stuff, my history, my fears. That was really hard for me to do. When I look back on it I can see how far out of line I was but it didn't seem like that at the time!

We need to finish Christmas decorating today or it won't get done till way after Thanksgiving. I've been throwing out old magazines and clutter. Not much else today except football.

Have a good day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 11/24/13 8:52 am - Joliet, IL

Connie-  Your insights are so great.  We did finally talk this morning all is fine.  Basically I wasn't trying to get him to fix my feelings just explaining them.  The whole thing started out stupidly.  Friday night he didn't come over after work like he always does.  I didn't know why and didn't ask why.  He went straight home after work.  Then after work yesterday he was saying he missed me and I said...well you shoulda came over last night.  And he was dumbfounded.  He had forgotten it was Friday.  I at first I found it hard to believe he forgot...I didn't tell him this.  What I did say was I felt rejected.  That I felt that he would prefer to sit at home by himself than come be with me and that is why I was upset.  And he went off the wall saying I didn't trust that he forgot.  Because I still had lingering feelings of rejections.  Today...I tried to explain that my feelings had nothing to do with trusting him.  That I trusted him more than I trusted anyone ever.  That my feelings of rejection come from years of conditioning that have nothing to do with him.  So when something like this happens I have this inner voice of insecurity that whispers....see he doesn't love you...he doesn't want you...and it has nothing to do with you.  It has to do with me worried about you thinking "she's not worth it"  And he said....you need to stop listening to that stupid voice...and listen to mine...

hahaha...kinda made me laugh when he said that.    

berts4
on 11/24/13 2:39 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

Thank you Lisa, about the picture.  That is the picture your Monica took at our last get-together.  I guess it shows how "happy and content" I am when I am with you guys!

I am trying to decide if I should have a lazy day or go to a play.  I guess time will tell.  Liv is working and Todd went to a friend's for the Bears game.  I have no idea where David is.  He is again unemployed.

I am also trying to decide what to make with my cauliflower "bread sticks" from a recipe I found on Facebook.  Lots and lots of recipes on FB these days!

I will be hosting Thanksgiving on Thursday and Riley will come to help for a few days before.  That will be fun!  Maybe we will make it a tradition!

Everyone is in my thoughts each day, even if I don't post.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views