Tuesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 11/25/13 8:25 pm - IL

Happy Tuesday,

I know for me and Nancy, it is our hump day. Only one more workday togo this week. 

We had a small mishap last night. My microwave decided to die. I had warmed up my dinner, and went into the rec room, when Hubert decided to warmm up another peice of chicken. When he went into the kitchen, it was smoking. It was only 26 years old.So, we will be buying another this week.

Our tree is done. 

So Dawn, what are you going to add to make the breadsticks taste better?

Crystal, a picture frame sounds nice, but why not a albumn? You can do it online at Walgreens and pick it up the next day.

Sharon, When does your boy get home?

Have a nice day, 

Hugs,

berts4
on 11/26/13 2:58 am - Rock City, IL

I think they need more garlic and possibly some oregano, thyme or basil.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

birder I.
on 11/26/13 5:06 am - Rockford, IL

Hi friends,

I went to spinning this morning and there was a new member and we had a lovely talk. then I went to the knitting store and now home so Kay can run some errands. The furnace installers have been here since 8 and it's now 3 so itis getting a little cold here. time to get out the space heater!

I have to pack to go to St. Louis but I have all of the clothes already together in my closet. We are going to the country club for dinner in St. Louis so I know the food will be excellent. My family and I have very different opinions on food so this will suit everyone. What a relief! Then we are having a cousins reunion but we don't know if it's Friday or Sunday. As long as I have some time to hit the yarn stores, it'll be OK. I'm looking forward to seeing the cousins. I'll bet it's been 10-15 years since we have all been together and that was a funeral!

I hope all of you have a lovely day on Thanksgiving and enjoy a day off!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views