Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 12/11/13 10:25 pm - IL

Good Morning, 

It is COLD out there! No plans to go out for anything today. My plans are to finish the oatmeal cookies that are in the oven already, pick up the house, finish wrapping gifts, work on my black and white quilt, and watch tv. Nothing earth shattering.

Congrats Crystal on paying off your car. That is always a great feeling.

Where are you Nancy?

Sharon, I am so glad that you love your job. That is always good.

Dawn, Tell Lib to be careful with her new car. 

Connie, Show what you are knitting now.

Cookies are done, and the washer is done to. Time to get busy,

Hugs,

Lisa

carlak
on 12/12/13 3:50 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi there,

I sm not liking this cold!!!!! But I have to go out in it. Today is my daughters birthday. She is 32.  Im feeling old!

Vinnie snd I are going to make her a cake when she goes to work.

Her husband got her a new sofa!

I guess I lost my sleeper sofa to sleep on! Time to go looking for an apartment to rent!!!!!

I guess snow birding will come sooner than later!!!!!

Carls

image hosting site

Watson
on 12/12/13 6:18 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good afternoon Lisa,

It is COLD out there today. I went up to Wilbur Wright College to visit some of my teachers that I had there and I cam back home after awhile at the college. This evening or some time tomorrow I'll be make out my Christmas card and send them out. I thought I smelled oatmeal cooking, sounds like you're busy. I bet.

Right now I'm drinking my Starbuck's Frappuccino Mocha Light (9.5 fl. oz. bottle) and watching some news. Soon I'll make some dinner, but at this point I'm not sure what to have yet.

Do anyone use "MyFitnessPal"? I signed up for it a few days ago, my nutritionis told me about it when I went to see her about my new diet that I am on and I wanted to know what are my goal are for my "heart healthy diet" and I set my goals for it on "MyFitnessPal". If any of you use "MyFitnessPal" you can add me to you friend list if you like/wish to and if you want to friend me I can give you my username.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

crystal M.
on 12/12/13 7:58 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Believe it or not I had the Thursday roll call mostly all typed out this morning and then something happened and it disappeared.  I didn't have time to retype it...so I left for work.  Not to mention I was so irritated. 

Yes as Lisa mentioned I did make my last car payment last night.  After 5 years of payments not is this car mine free and clear...but I now have an extra $350 a month.  The only thing I have planned with the extra money in my budget is I am going to join a gym.  I have always wanted to join a fancy or nice gym but either went to the gym furnished through work, the one at my complex here or the the bargain basement gym...Zip Fitness.  I always wanted to go to a gym that had classes and bathrooms and nice equipment.  I will feel so fancy shmancy!!!!  I will do this next month...after the expense of Christmas is over.  So unfortunately I will be in with the influx of resolution exercisers...the regulars will hate me for awhile till I prove myself.  Let me explain myself.  As someone that has had to use public gyms now for a few years now....I always hate the month of January.  It gets really crowded because you get all these New Years resolution people coming in and it's just annoying for awhile.  Because after awhile 90% of these poeple stop going after 2-4 weeks.  And then the gym is back to normal again.   

I am starting to think about Christmas again and the fact I probably won't be spending most of it with Chris.  I try not to dwell on because I don;t want it to ruin my holiday.  But it keeps creeping back in my head.  I just hate that his *&@#$ EX gets to win and spend the holiday with him.  But I am sticking to my decision...I am going to family's house.  I am not going to be playing this game.  The kids don;t need it and I don't.  But I am telling you this much as of early next year we are (meaning Chris) is going to start going by a more structured custody arrangement.  This willy nilly we'll figure things out as we go...will not fly with me.  This is my life too and I need to know what the heck is going on in my life. 

I am making cookies right now and not behaving myself very well.  Just so you know.

I would use myfitness pal...but I plan on getting a fitbit next month if I don't get one for Christmas.  I love fitbit and it keeps better track of your activity. 

Well time to eat...not that I haven't already been eating rolos!!!!  Have a good night all...

Nancy G.
on 12/12/13 11:05 am - La Salle, IL

Good Evening All!

I am still around but all talked out!  I spend 8 hours on the phone all day long talking to customers.  We are super busy which means we always have calls holding which means as soon as you disconnect, you have another customer on the line.  No time to get something to drink or to take a deep breath!    Plus everyone wants everything yesterday and cannot figure out why we have NO pull with another carrier and cannot call up FED EX and demand that they deliver their package within the next hour!  cool  Once that package is shipped it is out of our hands.  And yes, FED EX MAY NOT bring it to your desk personally even if THE DRIVER ALWAYS BRINGS IT TO MY DESK!    Hello, if you have a loading dock a package is considered delivered if it is dropped at the loading dock.  Sigh.

Off my soap box.    

Yes it is freezing cold. The catio is closed for the time being.  It is too cold to let them out.  I am also a terrible cat mom.  This morning I had two cats furious with me.  I would not let Buffy climb on the entertainment center and I was getting death looks for that discipline.  And Smokey tried to take the car keys away from me and I told him he could not drive the car.  He did not like that either.    Sheesh  you would think these were real children that got grounded with the way they were behaving.  

I finally got my Christmas shopping started last night.  I got the girls and the smallest nephew's present bought.  I also bought Ricks big present today and figured out what I was getting the adults.  Just need to order those gifts tonight.  Still have to buy the stuff for the Florida kids but need to get ideas first.  That is better than where I was yesterday at this time.  The only gifts I had purchased at that point were for kids at St Judes hospital and for the animal shelter and the cats.  

I still have tons of stuff to do.  I may get caught up one of these days.  Then again, I may not.  

Dawn, I hope Liv enjoys her new car!  How exciting!.  I also hope you become pain free SOON!  I am so sorry you are having to deal with all this pain.  

Lisa,  stay warm and dry.  That is the best place to be.  

Crystal, congrats on getting the car paid off!  That is a super feeling!  

Carla,  I am so sorry it has turned so cold for you while you are here.  That is extremely hard for you!  Keep warm!

Jason, when you get your Christmas cards done, would you do mine for me?  

Sharon, glad you had the opportunity to catch up on some sleep yesterday!  You must have needed it!

Connie, have fun finishing up your Christmas projects.  Your gift recipients are lucky people!

Everyone have a great Friday!

Cat Lady

Watson
on 12/12/13 11:50 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

At times I can be talked out too and other time when I have brain farts I can be talked out there too. You have been really crazy busy. The way things are going for you and at work and others there, I'm surprised that the young men in their white clean coats hasn't is going to take everyone away he he ha ha ho ho to the funny farm.

Sounds like you cats are ready for the young men in their white clean coats to take them away to cat funny farm for a day or two.

I hope every like your Christmas gifts that you got them let alone going to get them. It's really nice of you what you did for St. Judes Hospital and the Animal Shelter and the cats.

I hope you don't go insane between now and by the end of the year.

Sure I can do you Christmas cards as long as the nice young men in their white clean coats don't take me away to the Christmas card funny farm.

Have a great night Nancy.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5384 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5420 views