Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 12/21/13 12:24 am - IL

Good Morning,

Are all the little elves getting thier Christmas stuff finished? I am going to make some chocolate cookies this morning. Other then that, clean a couple of more rooms.I may start food prep for Xmas Eve. We will have 15 or so people over for a buffet.

With the way the weather is suppose to be today, I really don't intend to leave the house. Nothing is happening so for, so, maybe it will miss us.

Jason, Have a great trip, and I also hope you get your surgery setup.

Randy, enjoy your holiday with Cheryl.

Dawn, you always have so many ideas for extra little gifts. I seem  to always go with filled mugs. I do need other ideas.

Nancy, enjoy your holiday with your special guy and your furbabies.

Sharon, please slow down and enjoy the season. 

Crystal, this will be a great holiday season for you. Next year you will have Amanda back home.

Connie, I hope you are able to get out today.

Hugs, be careful. 

Watson
on 12/21/13 2:27 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good afternoon Lisa,

I know I have. I thought I smelled chocolate cookies coming from somewhere. It's that time of year to do some cleaning some rooms. Good luck on the food prep.. Wow! That's a lot of people.

Same here with the weather, I hav to take my aunt's dog out in the yard if this bad weather hits. Same here that nothing happening so far, I hope your right, I hope it does miss us.

Thank you Lisa, I hope so too that I get my surgery setup after I have my vacation and I don't get bumped again.

Have a great and safe day.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

ChristineB
on 12/21/13 3:57 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Yes to ? #1 - all things done except for food (veggies from Meijer) to be bought for Christmas Eve and Day. Now just need to get a few things done in the house and start packing for leaving the day after Christmas for the Dells. We will leave early on the 26th for four days in the Dells. We are just going to chill, frequent places we like to visit/shop at (not on the 26th) and enjoy the pool/hot tub at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Dave's vision is doing well. He had a 3 month F/U with the retina doc on Thursday and he needs to go back in six months. I on the other hand am having issues with blurred vision in my right eye. I have drooping eye lids but the right side is worse. I am thinking that it might be my glasses/prescription. The eye doc a couple months ago said that I could change my glasses if I need to but it is not necessary. I changed my contacts instead to the new script. I have them in right now so it is to be seen - TEEHEE - pun intended.

Ummmmmm- I do not "burn" up my Fitbit. I get just over the recommended amount of steps in a day. I have to push myself to get the 10 flights of steps. I am fortunate in that I can do a bunch of walking for my job - to/from work and then there and at home. Off to start organizing for next week to see a couple of brothers, family, pack and organize.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

crystal M.
on 12/21/13 5:10 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I was up bright and early and worked out.  I met some friends for breakfast.  I went to Hobby Lobby for some gift bags and boxes.  Then I stopped at Jewel because I forgot a couple of things yesterday (of course isn't that always the way it goes).  Then I had to return something at Bed Bath & Beyond.  I still need bows....They didn't have any I liked at Hobby Lobby.  I stopped at Walgreens to see if maybe they had any...because I just don't want to go to a big store today.  They didn't have any.  I will wait till later tonight....maybe 9pm and go to Walmart and see what they have.  I came home and started to clean.  I put out my stuff for baking.  The rest of the day will be making dough....I like to chill my dough before I bake it.    Then I am going to finish up the rest of my wrapping. 

That is it for me....

See you all later...bye

carlak
on 12/21/13 5:23 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi there,

Im packing up to go home! Ive had enough of the cold!

Yesterday was my birthday! I guess 59 Isnt so bad'after all!

I am so upset with Costco. I got one of the pre baked pit pies they make. it was so salty I had to throw itbout. I did save one piece and im going tobtake itvback with the reciept and complain big time! I dontblike eating thecsaltbshaker!

On to the drives!

Carla

image hosting site

birder I.
on 12/21/13 7:02 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks, we went knitting today and then to Walgreens to pick up a few things. Tonight we are going to Social and then back home. Everything is bought and wrapped. Stuff for Arkansas is packed and ready to go on Monday AM. I found a present for my daughter I forgot but we'll see her Monday for dinner in Cape Girardeau on the way. 

Kay and I will do some Christmas tomorrow and take a couple things with us to open in Arkansas. 

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Nancy G.
on 12/21/13 10:18 am - La Salle, IL

Hello Everyone

It sounds like everyone is busy doing good little elf tasks!  Santa is so lucky to have so many helpers!  

I started my vacation by getting off work early yesterday!  We had started to slow down.  Personally I did not think we were slow enough for them to let people go home but was I going to complain?  Heck no!  It was good to come home and just sit and talk to Rick.  We do not spend a lot of time together betwen when I come home from work and between eating and watching TV.  Time always flies!  

This morning I finally got Buffy's nails trimmed.  She hated me for awhile but that was too bad.  She climbs up me like a tree and it HURTS!  Those little claws just dig in.  She hates to get the nails trimmed but I hate being bloody.  I won the battle this time.  

It has been a little icy here so we stayed in today.  We will venture out tomorrow to get groceries.  My shopping is done.  I just have to wra*****'s presents.  Fluffer has a grooming appointment for Christmas eve.  He will be all pretty for Christmas.  The catio is closed.  The roof collapsed and now needs to be replaced.  We knew it was going.  Rick is afraid they will climb the walls and escape.  Buffy would but I think she is the only one.  

Lisa, it sounds like you are in the Christmas spirit getting everything spiffed up and baking up a storm.  

Jason, happy pet sitting.  I hope all your doctor appointments go well and that you get your surgery scheduled early in the new year.  I would hate to see this drug out longer.  This has been really a nail biter for you.

Chris, I hope you and Dave have a great Christmas.  Enjoy your time up in Wisconsin!  You sound so busy.  

Crystal, I was thinking of you last night.  You have so much happening now.  I am so glad Chris is in your life.  Enjoy the holidays with him and the boys.  This will be a special Christmas for you!

Carla, I am so glad you have been able to stay here for a while.  Please be careful driving home.  Sundays weather does not look great!  Maybe you should think about staying until Monday.  Going around the lake in all that snow is not the best of ideas. 

Connie, I am glad you were able to get out today.  There were so many horror stories about the weather yesterday.  Please stay safe.  Enjoy the weekend and drive carefully to Arkansas.  

Everyone have a great weekend!

Cat Lady

Watson
on 12/21/13 11:25 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good evening,

That's what it sounds like to me too.

Great to hear about your vacation, have fun on your vacation. It's good to slow down and smell the roses. Here's you time to spend time with Rick. Time really knows how to fly.

I hope it went well between You and Buffy. :-( ...I bet it hurt when Buffy climbs you like a tree. Wow! The nails had to be done. Next time you won't be bloody.

Sorry to hear that it's icy be you. Hope it all goes well for You and Rick tomorrow. Cool that your shopping is done. Good luck for Fluffer for Christmas Eve. I bet he'll be pretty for Christmas. Sorry to hear about Catio, Hope all goes well.

Thank you Nancy. So far so good this week with my doctor appointment, I just have one more for this year and that's with the my Chiari Malformation doctor and I hope I get it set up after I go on vacation. Me too, I want to get this over and done with. It has been a nail biter for me.

Two weeks from today I go to Arizona. When I come back from Arizona I'll try my best to bring back some warm air for Illinois.

Have a great evening.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Kim M.
on 12/21/13 11:41 am - Poplar Grove, IL

Hi guys,

I've been MIA lately.  Between working so much and getting really sick, I'm looking forward to few days of just relaxing.  I finished my shopping today.  It's all wrapped and I have it all in hiding spots.  I just hope I can remember where I put it all!  

The only thing left to do is go grocery shopping for Christmas Eve dinner and a few odds and ends.  I'm having my family over for the first time.  We usually go over to my parents house, but my mom doesn't want to have it because my dad isn't there.  I hope everyone stays safe.  It's supposed to get really bad tonight and tomorrow.

later,

Kim

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5384 views