Valentines Day Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 2/13/14 10:00 pm - IL

Good Morning.

happy 

Good Morning,

Happy Valentines Day, Happy Friday!

More of that nasty stuff is heading our way this morning. We aresuppose to go to an Italian place tonight with friends, I hope we can get there. Its about 30 miles from us.

I stopped at Big Lots yesterday to look for a couple of things. Didn't find what I needed, but I got some flavored calorie free water for $.50 for a 20 oz bottle.

What are everyones plans for this weekend? We are suppose to meet our youngest again tomorrow night. Hopefully we can.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

berts4
on 2/14/14 1:44 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day!

I am finishing up my gifts for Todd and the kids.  I think I will make a nice dinner for us all, maybe steak.

Not much else on this end.

Have a great day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

ChristineB
on 2/14/14 1:51 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Off to spend the week-end in the Loop for Phantom @ the Cadillac Palace and for a backstage tour of the Lyric on Sat/Sun respectively.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

snoopygirl1968
on 2/14/14 2:09 am - Lisle, IL
VSG on 09/09/14 with

Lisa - hope it works out for you to meet your youngest this weekend.

Dawn - sounds like lots of fun for your clan!

Christine - my hubby works in the Lyric Opera building (in the office tower).  I hope you have lots of fun.

I got a dozen roses from my hubby today, and he received the flowers I sent to him.  Tonight we are going to Texas Roadhouse for steak.  I can't wait.  We don't get to go on a "date" too often, so it's lots of fun when we do.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

follow my journey:  http://snoopygirljourney.blogspot.com

Watson
on 2/14/14 2:57 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good day everyone,

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Had some snow yesterday for about 20 minutes or so and that's it. I hope you can make it tonight with friends tonight.

Sounds like you got a good deal yesterday of some kind.

I'm kind of out of it today, my aunt's two dogs kept me up about half the night, they are somewhat not feeling well. I e-mailed my aunt's partner about what when on with yesterday and today and she told me that she's going to leave work early from work to check up on the dogs, she'll let me know when she leaves work and headed my way for the dog, I hope it's nothing serious.

Not sure what I'll be doing for the weekend, I'll just play it by ear. I wish you luck for tomorrow night.

Have a great and wonderful day to You and everyone else.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

birder I.
on 2/14/14 9:00 am - Rockford, IL

Happy Valentines Day!

We had a great dinner at Social and had a drink with Matt who is leaving his job there. We will really miss him when we go there. We enjoy Valentines day but our anniversary is next week which is more important to us and we often do something special then. 

Tonight we'll continue to watch the Olympics and knit. Hope each of you had a good day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Kim M.
on 2/14/14 9:12 am - Poplar Grove, IL

Happy Valentines Day!  I'm so happy today is Friday!  I plan to relax and clean the house this weekend.  I would love to get a cleaning lady.  With me working so much, I don't want to spend all my time cleaning when I'm not working.  I've never had one, but again I'm not officially full time but I work more than someone that is!  My v-day was wonderful!  RyN bought me a new handbag!  He knows I have a slight Michael Kors addiction. So he bought me the new purse that I just love!  We got Maddie some Starbucks gift cards.

i think we are supposed to get more snow tomorrow.  I think tomorrow I will order more firewood.  Then I have a date with the couch:)

later!

kim

Nancy G.
on 2/14/14 10:55 am - La Salle, IL

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

I am so happy that it is Friday.  I made it though a Full Moon today and there were enough weird happenings the past few days to confirm a full moon.  People were in full crab stage today.  Of course it was OUR fault that THEY made mistakes on their order.  We were the onces that made them order the wrong products.  Ooops, we must have been holding guns to their heads when they looked up product numbers or took control of their computers when they placed orders.  Of course, we did not have ESP and magically change their addresses 3 months ago when they moved.  We should have known they moved.  Why did they need to inform us of an address change? etc   And it is our fault that the delivery person took the pkgs to the loading dock instead of bringing them directly to individual desks and cubes.       It is hard some days apologizing to someone who caused their own problems.  But I bite my tongue and claim that it is our fault and offer the biggest sincere apology that I can muster. 

We were super busy at work on Wednesday and Thursday as they closed the Bristol VA center due to weather.  They expected our center to work overtime to cover.  It kinda of made me mad.  When we got 10 inches of snow and had a wind chill of -40 degrees and the police were saying only drive in an emergency our center was still opened.  They closed the VA center a day in advance in ANTICIPATION of bad weather!    That tells you how much our management values our local employees lives.  

Rick had good news this week.  He was hired to drive a train for the Grand Bear Resort that takes passengers around the resort to different sites.  He had applied about 6 months ago and they called him Tuesday and hired him.  We went out to dinner at Red Lobster to celebrate Tuesday night.  Yum!  Therefore we did not go out tonight for Valentines day.

Rick got me roses today and some beautiful lanterns for my front deck.  I got him a jacket and his favorite candy from the kitties.  Speaking of kitties, Smudge is getting a little braver each day.  She has been very shy and hiding.  But she is starting to come out and let us see her.  She still does not want anything to do with the other kitties.  That will take some more time but she is adjusting well.  

Lisa, I have a hunch you are going to Mona's tonight.  Enjoy!

Dawn, I hope you have a nice night with Todd. 

Chris, have a fabulous time in the loop!

Lisa, enjoy dinner at Texas Roadhouse!

Jason I hope the dogs are ok.  Also, get some sleep tonight.

Connie, I am glad you had a good dinner at Social.  You will miss Matt since you do eat there a lot.  Enjoy your anniversary next week! 

Crystal, take it easy this weekend!  You are doing the best you can on your job and they are not going to do anything for you.

Sharon, have a great weekend.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Cat Lady

Watson
on 2/14/14 11:21 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Happy Valentines Day Nancy,

Great to hear that your day went well for you today. Sounds like a full moon around you. A full moon can do something to a person or something. The next day or two should be back to normal.

You've been busy like crazy the last few days. We're going to get warmer temps. for the next few days or so. I've heard that for this Monday we're going to have ice, rain, and snow.

I hope so too that my aunt's two dogs will be okay, today they started to feel a little better. I told my aunt to keep an eye on them between now and over the weekend. I'm going to get my sleep tonight. Light night my aunt's two dogs kept me somewhat up half the night.

Some time over the weekend I might take my old laptop to Best Buy to see it has any value to it, if not then I'll ask someone in the store if they can recycle it.

Have a great evening.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5384 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5420 views