Sunday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 2/16/14 12:06 am - IL

Good Morning.

I just am having my new favorite breakfast. A protein shake, and apple slices with a cinnamon "sugar" dip. My other favorite is cottage cheese with pecan or walnut pieces, and cinnamon sugar.Lunch today will be a green salad with cheese and chicken strips. Dinner will be leftovers from the last couple of days.

Today, I am planning on  finishing the clean up of the dining room, and working on my quilt. 

I am hoping the weather men will be wrong, and we don't get the snow, ice and rain they are saying for tomorrow. I do not have to go anywhere tomorrow since we are closed for Presidents Day. But for those that do............

Anyone have any plans for today?

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 2/16/14 4:41 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Lisa you breakfast sounds yummy.  I do apple slices for breakfast all of the time...but I never dip them. 

I woke this morning and ran to the store and did laundry.  I have already put in a couple of hours of work.  Sundays I kind of work all day taking breaks to do things here and there.  But it's more or less me relaxing in my recliner with my work and the TV on...but it would be nice not to have to worry about this at all today.

Yesterday I worked about 6 hours.  I tend to work late on Saturday.  So I worked from 6-12am...then went to bed.   I am falling into a routine now with all this overtime.

Anyway other than working today I am making turkey meatloaf and mac & cheese for dinner today. 

I'm sick of Winter...I'm glad I only live a mile from work. 

Of course that may change...

Well have a nice day all...bye

Karen R.
on 2/16/14 4:59 am

Good afternoon. I have a chicken roasting for dinner. I have a sweet potato and broccoli to add for the sides. Not much going on here besides waiting for the next round of mixed weather. I have tomorrow off from the bus, but I still have the senior meals program to do. So I will be out driving in this stuff. I have an appointment on March 5th to see what can be done to help me with the right hip and knee pain. I can barely walk these days. But other then the slow getting up to start moving I have  done well in hiding it! My seniors have picked up on it, but we just laugh it off, I don't want them to worry, they have enough to worry about with their own health issues. I am heading up to Rosemont this Friday to a dance convention with my grand daughter it's called NRG. We will be up there till Sunday afternoon. I need the break. Have a safe work week and stay dry!

~Karen

birder I.
on 2/16/14 6:40 am - Rockford, IL

Hello everyone,

We went to a 50th birthday party for a friend last night but only stayed a short time because we didn't know most of the folks. We came home and watched the Olympics. Doing the same today. We've got another week of the  Olympics which we really enjoy. If it does snow tomorrow I'll watch the daytime broadcast too. I should go out today and get gas but I can't get the motivation. I'd rather watch the Olympics and knit. 

Kay has been working on her workshop she's doing at Gardening for Food and Fun on March 1st. She always get a great attendance at her presentations! 

We are having leftover Cincinnati chili for dinner tonight. It's the only chili I really like. Hope your weekend has been good!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5384 views