Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 2/21/14 9:39 pm - IL

Good Morning,

I am off to my husbands "train room". Also known by me as "where you hide your junk room". We went to Home Depot yesterday, and bought a large steel unit to hopefully hold everything, so we can actually get into the room. I am going in and try to get everything out of the way, and get rid of some of the stuff, before he gets home from work today, so there is no excuse for him to say he will start on it tomorrow.

We started at Walmart, they didn't have any shelf units. We were told they had them in Home Decor, then sent over to the other side of the store, where someone told my hubby that no they were somewhere else. No one seems to know the store layout. We were going past the paint section, where I overheard an employee refuse to help someone because he was going to be "off the clock", shortly. Anyway, if we had anywhere else in town to buy anything, Walmart would not be my choice.

So, whats going on in your world?

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 2/21/14 9:46 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello Everyone

Well I am taking the day and going out with Chris and the boys.  Yep...no working till much later on in the day.  Then I am treating everyone out to eat.  We found out Chris's oldest son has a gluten allergy and his mom said he is hungry all of the time because there is nothing to eat....what???  I told Chris that is ridiculous.  There is plenty of gluten free stuff out there if you take the time to look.  I went out and bought all kinds of food for him.  Everything from practical stuff like oatmeal and pasta and bread and flour to kids stuff like cookies and cheez its and pizza and pop tarts (all gluten free).  WTF!!!  Is she not feeding him???  The kid is not a picky eater either, he will eat anything you put in front of him.  I made BBQ last night and I made sure I have lots of extra and I have gluten free buns for him....so he can pig out.  Poor kid.  So I bought enough food for his house and Chris's.  I told Chris the basics about where to look...Walmart actually has quite a bit of gluten free items if you look. 

Anyway that just irritated me....grrrr!!!  I will feed that boy.

Well work is work.  I think I will have a reprieve from the over time for a little while.  We are going back to our old system.  Yep the new one was just that bad.  Well I was told to have everything done by Monday because after that I can't touch my work till they bring everything over.  Sound familiar....that is what happened when we switched over to the new system.  So I will fall behind again.  Oh well. 

So what are you all up to today??? 

Well I go to get going....have a great day...bye

LisaTucker
on 2/22/14 12:36 am - IL

I agree with you. There are also gluten free cakes you can make. It is a lot easier now then a few years ago.

carlak
on 2/21/14 10:48 pm - Bradenton, FL

Hi im not doing much of anything!!!!! I went grocery shopping yesterday. Baught a bunch of nothing and spent over a hundred bucks!!!!!

Waiting for the rain to start today!!!!!! Ovetcast and 70!

That is it for me!

Carla

image hosting site

LisaTucker
on 2/22/14 12:33 am - IL

I went shopping yesterday too. But I only spent $66.00. I remember when that would feed us for 2 to 3 weeks.

We feel for you, NOT. 70 sounds great to me.

Watson
on 2/22/14 12:03 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good morning weekend and good morning everyone,

In a while I'll be going up to Addison St. and Clark St. to see if I can get any good deals at some of the stores around there today. Also I have to stop by Target for a few things too. Not sure if I'll stop at Village Discount Outlet store today or not, I have to see how my day goes for me today. Going to do some house cleaning over the weekend, my apartment has to look good all the time.

I can't wait for baseball season to start, there are a few games that I want to go to at Wrigley Field and U.S. Cellular Field this season. The last time I was at Wrigley Field was in 2012 for a tour of the place and as far as a Cubs game goes the last time I was at a game was between 2010 and 2012. The last time I was at a White Sox game was in 1988.

How's everyone doing from a long week?

Got to go now. Have a safe weekend everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

LisaTucker
on 2/22/14 12:30 am - IL

Jason, what kind of stuff are you looking for today?

Watson
on 2/22/14 3:17 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Cubs stuff and D'backs stuff., I found a really nice wooden Cubs sign today at Wrigleyville Sports. I just got home and now having lunch and once I have lunch I'll go back out and up to Village Discount Outlet to see what I can find and then to Target for a few items.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

ChristineB
on 2/22/14 3:43 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Didn't get to Costco. Went to the American Legion where D is a member of SOL and had Philly Cheesy Beef or Chicken sammies. They are also having an indoor bags tournament. Sammies were great and we have two more meals from each of them. We didn't even eat any of the bread yet; just the meat, cheese and veggies.

Off to read and need to finish a book that is due back to the library electronically in two days. I really love Janet Oke. She writes great "romance books" but with none of the scum that most have. They are all bible based and she is an author out of Canada. I also bought us a larger tablet to travel with - WIFI based. I have enjoyed my smaller one to take in my purse to work and the larger one is good for at home especially the size when my eyes have gone bonkers after computer use at work.

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

birder I.
on 2/22/14 9:10 am - Rockford, IL

Good evening,

We have been enjoying the Olympics and will be sad to see it end. Tomorrow we go to Madison to shop and go out to dinner and stay overnight. It's our 28th anniversary and we enjoy our time in Madison. We sometimes wonder if we will ever move up there. It would be awesome, but is probably unlikely!

We met with our knitting friends today and had a wonderful time. We do enjoy hanging out with them. Later we went out to dinner at Joey C's because someone told us it was really good, but we thought it was just average. We probably won't go back. For the same price we could have superbly delicious food at Social, Abreo, Five Forks, Vito's or Octane. Since we can only eat a small amount, I want it to be GOOD!

Hope you are each having a great weekend!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5384 views