Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 3/14/14 10:55 pm - IL

Good Morning!

I had a nice visit with my sister yesterday. We went to a Middle Eastern place for lunch. Very nice. Also to Good Will, where I got some new pretties to place on my dining room built in. The day went to fast. 

Morgan and I are going to El Paso this morning, she will be selling pork chop sammies at the IGA there. I am going to an Antique Mall.

Well, my WiFi worked great at Monica's, but it isn't working here. I will call the internet company when we get home.

Gotta run,

Huggers to all.

Lisa

Cindy B
on 3/14/14 11:47 pm
RNY on 03/19/14

What a wonderful day. Lets hope spring is really here and Beautiful days to come.

LisaTucker
on 3/15/14 6:22 am - IL

Cindy, you will never regret having this surgery. Enjoy the ride and let us know how it goes.We will be thinking of you on Tues.

Lisa

crystal M.
on 3/15/14 12:41 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I had two good days at work in a row....I'm setting a record.  I don't think next week will be a good week.  We have auditors coming and I will be under a microscope.  This is never a good thing.  Plus the system we were in is not auditor friendly....as it doesn't let you look up and prove what you applied a check to.  Which isn't my fault of course...but some how I know this will bite me in my butt.

I did not make a pie like I said I was.  I did end up making me and Chris a steak dinner (I found 2 great ribeyes at Jewel for a good price) with Parmesan baked potatoes and rolls....but I couldn't even finish my steak. 

I also treated myself...I bought the book DR Sleep by Stephen King.  It's a sequel to The Shining!!! 

I woke up and cleaned my bathroom and got my floors cleaned.  I dusted and got my laundry together.  Now I am relaxing and watching 3rd Rock From The Sun...I just discovered the wonderfulness of this show.  I plan on watching it a lot tomorrow...LOL!!!  A lazy marathon!!!  Today I have to return my cable equipment (yes I did end up cutting it off...its a long story but Comcast is a big fat liar).  I have my Roku and its such a wonderful thing.  I can watch so many different shows and I got Huluplus..which costs $7.99 a month (my cable was $85)....big savings!!!  After a week I don't miss my cable at all.  And I won't miss the bill!!  In the morning I watch WGN news....I just stream it on my computer.  But see this works for me because other than Big Bang Theory I was no****ching any current TV shows.  I noticed I was watching mostly reruns of old shows and documentaries.  I can see all that on my ROKU.  After I drop off my cable equipment I am driving to New Lenox to the Goodwill there.  The best one I have ever been too.  I have wanted to go there for awhile but the weather has sucked.  I will also workout and give myself a pedicure.

That's it for my day....then I will relax....Ahhhhh 

Well time to go and get ready for some running around....have a great day all.

birder I.
on 3/15/14 8:03 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks,

We are in Madison again at a knit-in. I took a 6 hour course on using an app called Knit Companion. What a worthwhile workshop! But now I feel brain dead. Too much thinking! Tomorrow I'm taking a short one on cowls. Much less stress! Tonight Kay and I will go to dinner at a favorite restaurant. Looking forward to that! Had a great time today with Madison friends. They are such fun!

My kid's dad (my ex) is not doing well with his cancer. I feel bad for the kids. They are really close and they will be in such pain to lose him. You might send up a prayer for them.

Have a good weekend!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call