Tuesday Role Call

LisaTucker
on 4/8/14 12:14 am - IL
Good Morning on this bright sunny day. I didn't realize that it had rained last night until I seen the puddles in the street. Crystal, I hope Chris is feeling better. Welcome Michell. Come back to us and tell us about yourself and how you are doing after your surgery. Nancy, I love your cat stories. Connie, what is the possible date for opening your shop? Carla, safe travels. Hugs, LISA
berts4
on 4/8/14 2:14 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I have been busy already this morning!  I folded and separated Liv's clothes that were all over her floor.  Then, being a nice Mom, I vacuumed for her.  That led to me vacuuming David's room and mine too.  I have windows open for fresh air.

I am heading to a meeting soon, then home to get Liv's senior pics ordered and look at Graduation party announcements.  I also have to call Wells Fargo about a Roth IRA that I have with them.  I will also check in with my treatment facility.....they like a check in once a week to see how I am doing.  I think it is redundant since I am in the building 3 times per week, but I guess I need to check in with a different department.

That is it for my busy day!  Everyone enjoy the sunshine!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 4/8/14 8:39 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Had an OK day at work.  Which means I didn't get yelled at.

I'm just warming up leftovers today for dinner...which is chicken parm casserole...easy on the cheese.  I ran to the grocery store and now I am going to relax tonight.

Although, I still have my taxes to do....ugh.  I hate doing them and I do this every year!!!

Nancy...I agree with Lisa I love to read about the kitties.  How did the pictures form the collar come out.  You should post them.

Dawn...So glad you are doing well. 

Well time to eat dinner...have a good evening.  Bye

birder I.
on 4/8/14 9:32 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks,

I went to spinning this morning and then had a long conversation with my accountant who is going to set up my business stuff for me. I'm so relieved! After listening to her I was babbling because there is so much I don't understand about accounting. I've used her  for over 20 years and I know she's ethical! That's the only way we can do it. After the conversation I went home and took a nap! LOL! Then I spent some time reading and finished the afternoon doing some more business calling. I got my coffee provider lined up (important things first) and talked to the Realtors about the lease. I also lined up the fellow who is going to design the logo, website and such. I thought about looking furniture and decided that's rushing. Besides, Kay was teaching today and she will want to look too.

We just finished dinner and now it's time to relax!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Cindy B
on 4/8/14 12:01 pm
RNY on 03/19/14

Good day~!

Sorry I've been away..well in bed..not sure if it the flu or what but calls are in and I'm still here.

Hugs to all

Cindy

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1112 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5631 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5371 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5399 views