Sunday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 4/12/14 10:45 pm - IL
Good Morning, I am on the Ipad, and for some reason, it will not let mr make a paragraph. So, everything goes together. I am sorry about this. Nothing exciting today, just going to watch Sunday Morning, do a few things, make a Corned Beef for dinner, and goof around. Thats pretty much it for today. I may run out to Walmart, not sure. I won't if it starts to rain. Have a great day. Hugs, LISA
crystal M.
on 4/12/14 11:35 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I had a nice relaxing day yesterday....of course after I cleaned and late last night I even got my taxes done.  Just think I got them done with a couple days to spare...a personal best.  And it only took me about hour or so to do them.  Why do I act like it's such a chore...probably because I hate doing them.  Oh and I even got a nice refund!!!  I wasn't expecting that at all.  I think I am going to treat myself to a new laptop with the money.   

Today my day is full.  I am going to Costco.  Then I am going to meet friends at Hollywood Palms movie theater.  Then I am going to spend the evening with Chris.  But before all that I have to dye my hair.  I also have to find time to call Amanda. 

Well no more sitting around here...see you all later

birder I.
on 4/13/14 12:18 am - Rockford, IL

Good morning,

I thought I posted several times this week and when I checked later, no post! We've been working on store stuff. We got our corporation set up and tax numbers. We were so excited, we were giggly! Both Fri and Sat night we went to the spring Art Scene. It was great to see so many people out downtown! 

I hope your weekend is great!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call