Tuesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 4/14/14 9:31 pm - IL

Happy Tuesday,

I have my fingers crossed, hoping this is finally the end of winter. Bring on the warm weather.

While talking to my sister last night, she mentioned that her lettace, peas, radishes and a few other things, are popping up in her garden already. She lives a little south of Peoria. I told her that we haven't even moved any soil yet.

I will be working today, then home to exercise and make supper.

I know everyone is busy, whatever happened to "Me Time"?

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 4/15/14 3:24 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Yes I hated to see it snow last night.  It was terrible.

I am already looking forward to my 3 day weekend...and even hoping that they let us off early.

I should be looking forward to Easter but Amanda isn't here and....well Chris.  I don't know how this will ever work.  With his ex and me and him and his family.  I am always excluded.  So now of course that means I am alone on Easter.  I knew this was going to happen.  I try not to let it bother me but really...they will all be together having a great time...eating dinner and hunting for eggs and baskets.  He said he does it so the kids can have the illusion of a family....but that illusion includes him and his ex...not me.  I will never be a part of this.  If I say anything then I am selfish.  And the more I become a part of this and the deeper I get the more troubled I become.  I can see myself 5 years from now sitting at home every holiday and party by myself.  By myself because his ex can't handle being in the same room with me and behave herself. 

Anyway I have some serious thinking to do.  As much as I hate it I know I won't be happy with this situation.  I am fine until the next family get together, birthday party or holiday....then I am excluded again....and again I am sitting at home by myself.  Not to metion for the days leading up to the event there is tension because I am upset....well you get the picture.  I have to decide if I'm willing to play second fiddle to his ex.

No relationship is perfect.  So maybe I expect too much. 

Well there back to work....see ya later.

snoopygirl1968
on 4/15/14 6:56 am - Lisle, IL
VSG on 09/09/14 with

Crystal,

I haven't been on here very long, so I don't know your whole story.  A lot of this depends on if Chris is your husband or boyfriend and if you have kids or not.  That being said, there is one thing you need to keep in mind.  You must do what is best for YOU.  Not him, not family or friends, but YOU.  Crystal is what matters, and that is what you need to think about.  Just reading what you wrote...there is no reason why you should be expected to put up with that crap.  If he loves you, then he should want to include you in all the important celebrations, and who cares what his ex thinks.  Your feelings are the ones that should matter, not hers.  Looking into the future is good, and that is what you need to think about.  I will keep you in my thoughts, and even though I don't "know" you, I am here to listen.  I hope you are able to follow your heart and do what is best for YOU, no matter how hard or painful it might be at first.

Lisa

follow my journey:  http://snoopygirljourney.blogspot.com

Watson
on 4/15/14 8:32 am, edited 4/15/14 8:33 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Happy Tuesday indeed,

Same here in hoping that Winter is over with, I'm ready for Spring.

Great to hear about your sister's veggies.

Sounds like you've been busy today.

I finally sat down for supper. I had my sleep study last night and after that I went to spend time with my aunt today for a few hours. I'm going to take it easy for the rest of the day.

I got a phone call from my sleep study doctor early this afternoon and believe it or not...I got my sleep study results. My sleep apnea has gotten better, but the test still shows that I still have sleep apnea. Which means that my sleep apnea has approved from the Chiari surgery, but some of it remains and that I still have to use the BiPAP machine, I have to set-up another sleep study test soon, I told her that I'm going to be busy for the next couple of weeks and I'll let her know when I can set-up for my next sleep study test for the pressure setting and new BiPAP machine.

Have a great evening.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5384 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5420 views