Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 4/16/14 9:52 pm - IL

Good Morning to All,

I am on a roll this morning. I want to change the bed, and do bunches of other stuff, before 9 or so.

I am heading up to Yorkville this morning, to spend the day with my daughter Annette. It will be a shopping and looking day, and just hang out day.

Tomorrow, back up to the burbs to see Dr. Guskie, then to see my cousin Cynthia, who is back in the hospital on compleate bed rest, since they found 3 blood clots on Tuesday.

So, gotta ,

Hugs,

Lisa

birder I.
on 4/16/14 11:54 pm - Rockford, IL

Good morning,

For some reason OH has been eating my posts. Poof--gone! So I'll try again. We agreed on the letter of intention yesterday so the lease goes to the lawyers. Apparently the city of Loves Park takes two months to approve plans so now we are thinking August. Bummer. We really wanted to be open by July but it's not likely! We can hope for the best. Anyway, we found some comfortable chairs and the place we bought them offered to store them till we need them for free! Yeah! What we need now is the Ikea white cubby shelving. It seems to be harder to fine than we'd hoped. We really don't want black and we'd prefer not to have to get them now and store them, but we keep checking Craigslist and hope to find some used. It will turn out as it is supposed to!

I hope all of you are enjoying this week. Some of you will be off work tomorrow! Yeah!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

berts4
on 4/17/14 1:45 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

Today is my "slow day".....I do not have to go to Rockford for IOP.  I am heading into Freeport soon to check on a job (at a flower store....perfect!) and go to a meeting.  While at the meeting, I will collect my 60 day coin!  I feel accomplished!

I have lots that needs to be done around the house.  I plan to make some yeast bread for my family and some Brazilian Cheese Bread for my Mother-in-law to have on Easter.  I will do my house stuff while waiting for the dough for the yeast bread to rise.

I am not attending Easter at the in-laws.  I will also be home alone, Crystal.  I plan to use the time to catch up on reading and "Once Upon a Time" on-demand.

Only Todd is going from my family.  David and Liv have to work and Amber and her family are going to her in-law's.  As far as I am concerned, if I never have to see my Father-in-law again, it will be too soon.  He IS invited to Liv's play and also her graduation and party.  If he chooses to attend these events, I will be polite, but will not speak to him more than needed.  I am working on releasing my resentments concerning him.  My thought is that he is not really a relative of mine and I need not have any more contact than necessary.  He is my biggest trigger.  Actually, most of Todd's family falls into this category.  We went to lunch with one of his sisters and her husband a few weeks ago and I was shocked to realize that every single thing she talked about involved drinking (and lots of it.....).  Unfortunately, she tripped and fell as we were leaving the restaurant and broke her arm.  Hopefully, it was not because of the pitcher of beer she consumed at lunch.

Lisa....I hope your cousin recovers soon.  When did she have her surgery?  Sending healing energy her way.

Connie.....I am so excited for you and Kay.  We need to get together one of these times I am in town.  Let me know what your good times are.

Better get going!  Have a lovely day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call