Wednesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 4/23/14 12:11 am - IL

Good Morning,

I am at work, it was a nice trip today. Sun is out, and not much traffic. 

I am starting to get excited for the cruise. We leave a week from Friday. Wes wills have almost a full day in P.R. I really like San Juan. It is just  American enough to feel safe, and just enough Puerto Rican ( foreign ) to know you aren't on the mainland. I don't. Mean this to sound bias, but you know you aren't at home.

crystal, I am sure you will eventually get caught up at work. And your relationship with Chris will work itsel out.

Nancy, give your babies extra love and attention. I am sure they miss their Daddy too.

Dawn, you are a strong lady. Do whatever it is you need to do to get where you want to be.

Hugs, 

LISA

crystal M.
on 4/23/14 12:32 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I tell you if it isn't one thing it's another.  There was a payroll glich and we didn't get paid today.  Which isn't so bad...we will get paid tomorrow.  But what will happen is the tidal wave of calls from people calling to find out what happened.  And some people will be fine...others will be so crabby about it.  And to deal with that all day long...ugh!!!

I just want to go home and curl up in bed with some cookies and a good book. 

I don't want to deal with this right now.

I need to schedule something fun to do so I have something to look forward to.  I need to call some friends and get something together.  Hmmmm.  Anything is better than moping around the house. 

Lisa- your cruise sounds heavnly.

Well time to get back to work...see ya laters gators

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5384 views