Monday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 4/27/14 9:31 pm - IL

Good Morning,

How does the song go? Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down? Well guys, we got both this morning, and it seems to be going to be like this most of the week.

I am working in town today. So, I can leave at 7:45 and still get there early.

Stayed in yesterday, made a nice dinner and watched some tv, played on the puter, and read.

How was your day?

Connie, what is the address to the new store?

Hugs,

Lisa

birder I.
on 4/27/14 10:44 pm - Rockford, IL

Hi folks,

we think the grand opening will be July 11-12 and it's called Knit One Purl Two at 6409 Riverside. It's directly across from the Beef a Roo which has a huge sign. There's an exit off 39/90 at Riverside. Easy to give directions!

Yesterday we went to two antique stores and bought a few things for the store. Kay bought a baby doll as a store model and already knit a hat for it

we are going to Madison today to knit. 

Stay dry!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

snoopygirl1968
on 4/28/14 5:02 am - Lisle, IL
VSG on 09/09/14 with

Happy Monday!!!

Lunch is just about over, but I wanted to say hello to everyone.  I hope ya'll have a great day!

follow my journey:  http://snoopygirljourney.blogspot.com

crystal M.
on 4/28/14 7:57 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I just got home from work....a forever long day at work. 

I am now sitting back and relaxing and eating my crockpot chicken dinner.  I am bored at work because I have nothing to do till I get the green light to start working in the system...who knows when that will be!!!!  So each is sooo long.

I am doing OK today....it's funny.  I can do good one day and then be down in the dumps the next.  It's like a roller coaster.  A friend of mine at work said she read that it takes 2 weeks for every month you're with someone to get over them....really???  That seems excessive....so I will take 6 months to get over a 1 year relationship!!!  I plan on taking things step by step and seeing where I am a month from now and reevaluate then.

Connie- your shop sounds so wonderful!!!!  I am so excited for you.  

Lisa-  Rainy days don't get me down...but they wreak havoc on my sinuses.  My nose and ears have been clogged all day!!!!

Well Have a good evening all!!!! 

Watson
on 4/28/14 11:10 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good evening,

Yup, got both this morning, I guess we need the rain.

I hope your day went well for you today in town.

I somewhat stayed in too yesterday, in a way I kind of played it lazy yesterday.

My day was...well...lets put it like this, I spent part of my day in the hospital today due to real bad right knew pain. I had a really hard time walking on my right knee. I think it's almost time for me to get my right knee replaced, and by the looks of it, it might be sooner than later (it's supposed to be later than sooner, my left hip is suppose to be next not my right knee) Time will tell. I want this to over and done with. I'm getting depressed with all this bull**** with all these surgeries. I want to live my life already. I'm trying to make the best out of all this bull**** that I'm going through. I might be talking nonsense, it's been a long day. I want to lie life now instead of later. I'm just happy that the day is almost over with.

Have a great evening everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5385 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5420 views