Wednesday Roll Call

birder I.
on 4/29/14 10:51 pm - Rockford, IL

Good morning,

I woke up at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep. Bummer. Gone are the days when this was my regular time to get up. It didn't seem so early then. LOL We met with the owner of the space yesterday and got the lease which I dropped off at my lawyers. Today should be the day to sign. Exciting! Tomorrow we go to the big wholesale convention. We will also get to see some dear friends who live in Indianapolis. They drove all the way here to see me when I was sick. So excited to see them again. we are staying two nights with them and two nights at the convention. I am developing a strong dislike of making phone calls. It never used to bother me, but now it's downright annoying. I've had to call Nicor and ComEd and all the utilities involved with a new place. Maybe it's because I haven't moved in a long time. I used to move every two years and had to do it so often back then. Or it's a  quirk of being older. I'm generally pretty mellow but these calls are getting to me! Buck up!

It looks like more rain for a few more days, but no severe weather here. My youngest lives in Little Rock but was just south of where the tornado hit. He does work in Maumelle occasionally but not that day. Grateful!

I hope you all have a great day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

LisaTucker
on 4/30/14 12:06 am - IL

Good Morning,

This is my last day to work before we leave on the cruise. I am getting excited.

Tomorrow, I will get everything ready to go, and then tomorrow night, we are going to Bloomington to see the last concert for the year, of Morgans.

Monica had a car accident on Monday. Someone ploweed into her left fender. Fender needs replacement, as well as her tire. Not sure if there is any other damage. She will find out today or tomorrow. She is fine, other then pissed off about it.

Connie, eeach day it is a day closer to compleation. You will be all settled in in the new shop.

Have a great if dull day.

Hugs,

LISA

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5342 views
Sunday Roll Call