Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 5/1/14 12:55 am - IL

Good Morning,

I am finishing up the things that need to be done before we leave for Bloomington tonight, and then leave for O'Hare  in the morning. Now if the weather would clear.

The only bad thing is 2 of the couples that were going on the cruise, will not be coming. The mother had a heart attack yesterday morning. She is ok, but won't be up tp traveling that soon. The good thing is it happened before we left.

I will try to check in when I am able next week.

Have a good day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 5/1/14 5:13 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

These last couple of days have been awful for me.  My allergies are terrible.  My head feels all woozy, and my ears keep popping.  I just feel blah.  Not to mention I have been sleeping terribly.  I fall asleep fine...but then I wake up arround 1-2am and I can't get back to sleep.  My mind is just going a million mph.  I think about this and that and obsess over my ruined relationship and where it went wrong.  And work stress.  UGH!!!!  

I need some good sleep.  You know how they have rain dances....maybe there are sleep dances!!!!

All this will get better....as they say....this too shall pass.  One day I will look back and wonder what the Hell I was so upset about. 

Anyway....I do have my derby party to look forward to on Saturday.  which will be super fun!!! 

And I am pricing out different martial arts studios....because if you remember that was something I wanted to do.  I think I shall do it this month!!!  It will be a great hobby...it will help with the stress and burn calories!!!!

You know I really miss Sharon....I wish she came on here again. 

Lisa-  Have fun on your trip.  Take lots of pictures and post them on Facebook!!!

Well see you all later.

berts4
on 5/1/14 6:36 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Crystal and the rest of Illinois!

I hope your sinuses get better soon.  My doctor gave me Trazadone for sleep (50 mg) and it is great!  No "hangover, groggy feeling" in the morning and I sleep well and soundly.  It is not addictive.  It helps on those nights that I can not shut down. 

WHAT happened to Sharon?

I have been busy, busy, busy it seems.  I can't believe how long it has been since I posted.  Tuesday was 6 weeks since I returned home.  WOW!  I have been attending IOP 3 days a week and tomorrow, I "graduate" to continuing care, which is only one day per week.  So, Thursday will be my "Rockford Day" unless I get employment in the city.  I am not looking toward the city for work at the moment.  I am semi-looking closer to home.  I want to work in or for something more creative and have an application in at a flower shop.  He said he would need me around Mother's Day, but I have not heard anything as of yet.

Tomorrow is Liv's last performance in a high school play.  Todd's family is attending and I have chosen to usher.  That way, I will not have to enact with them too much.  THEN...Saturday is her last Prom and Sunday, she turns 18!!!!!  Lots of "lasts" for her and soon there will be lots of "firsts".  David turns 21 2 weeks from today.....so, my "little" kids are both approaching milestones.

On Saturday, her and I are getting up early to go get our hair done then lunching together.  it will be a great time and I am looking forward to it!

Everyone have a lovely evening!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call