Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 5/28/14 10:49 pm - IL

Good Morning,

This is offically my first day of a long vacation (lay off). I did go outside and drink that first cup of java. I love being able to take the time to sit on the porch swing for a few minutes each morning.

Last night I finished the scrapbook on  our cruise. It ended up being 15 doule pages, or 30 sheets.I am happy with it.

This morning I need to go to the city hall and get a permit so the contractor can start on the new basement entrance. I am glad that this is finally happening. We haven't had an inside basement entry in over 30 years. Now, maybe, I can get the basement back to normal. The hubby, the hoarder, will no longer be able to hide all his junk downstairs, where I tryed never to go.

I also have a few other stops to make. Then home to get the dining room put back together. That is where all the scrapbooking stuff has been piled up.(Motivator, get the project done, so you can clean it up.)

Sharon, I need to purge stuff too. I try for at least 1 bag a week to go out. Not only clothes, but old craft stuff, mags, just stuff no longer used or needed.

Crystal, I hope you start feeling better. It is getting to nice out to down with stuff.

Christine, your cruise is getting closer. I bet you are getting excited.

Nancy? Where are you?

Dawn, enjoy your vacation.

Time to get busy, have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

carlak
on 5/29/14 2:43 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi Everyone,

I am packing and getting ready to fly out to Denver tomorrow morning for four days. My friends family is having a stine setting for my best friend on Sunday. I also am goung to a memorial for one of my husbands coworkers who passed away last week. It will be a busy four days.

When I get back on the 3 rd I will start packing up the car for our ling drive to Chicago. We will be there for two weeks. Then im coming back for most of July.

Life is good otherwise. The back on track program is good! I have already knocked off eight pounds! Inhave gone from 154 to 147 in a month.

Carla

image hosting site

crystal M.
on 5/29/14 9:59 am, edited 5/29/14 10:00 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I went to work today and did fine.  I just wish my nose would stop...it's just amazing how much that little thing can produce!!!  We did have a power outage for a couple of hours but I had stuff to keep me busy.  I took work home too.  I am probably doing too much but I need to get this done to kepp the boss happy.

I am looking forward to my Sox game tomorrow and Saturday I am getting my hair done.  That's about it. 

I did get asked out by some guy at work.  I guess word is getting around I am singles again.  But I have a strict rule about dating coworkers.  Nope I will not.  Can you imagine if Chris worked with me and I had to see him every day now!!!  UGH!!!  Never would I ever date someone at work.  I turned him down politely.  I should have known he wanted something.  He started to hang out by my desk way too much.  But I am so dense I thought he was just being friendly...hahaha!!!  I had no idea he liked me.  My guess I won't see him much now...

Lisa-  Oh how I would love to afford to take the Summer off.  I am envious.  Just the sound of your leisurely morning coffee sounds wonderful.  I really need to revisit that plan of marrying a millionaire.  Hmmmm....

Nancy- Where you be at????  And I still want to see pics of this catio.

Dawn- I am enjoying all of your vacation pics on Facebook.  Amanda went there in college as part of a spring vacation...rebuild for hurricane Katrina.  She loved it.

Carla- Congrats on the weight loss!!!  Woohoo!!! 

Well I better eat and get back to work...see you all laters gators. 

birder I.
on 5/29/14 11:07 am - Rockford, IL

Good evening,

I spent the morning trying to catch Fed Ex and UPS deliveries and missed both, but finally got the boxes. It's hard to have to be in two places at once, only I would try! LOL! I met all my neighbors now in the little mall where the store is. They all seem really nice. 

Tomorrow we meet with a yarn rep from another company. Decisions, decisions! And another one on Tuesday! The locksmith is coming tomorrow while the rep is there. Killing two birds with one stone!

I'm using an app called Argus on my phone to track my steps because I always have my phone. Today it sent me a message telling me how I'm improving. An app who encourages! Oh technology!

Have a great Friday tomorrow!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1097 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5620 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5363 views
Sunday Roll Call