Monday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 6/8/14 11:24 pm, edited 6/8/14 11:30 pm - IL

Good Morning,

The guys were here this morning to work on the new basement entry, but I see that they left. Hopefully it gets finished this week, as Hubert wants to start on the walls and roof this weekend.

No big plans for this week. I have a few errands to run, but that will be tomorrow I think. I need to get new tags for the car, and they aren't open on Monday.

So, what are your plans for today?

Hugs,

Lisa

berts4
on 6/9/14 2:33 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I was up early this morning to take my car in to be looked at.  There is a clunking noise coming from the left front wheel.  While I was coming home, Liv called VERY excited.  It seems that she won a $ 2,500.00 scholarship that is renewable for all four years!  That brings the total up to about $ 4,200 and it will really help.  I am feeling very blessed.

I am working hard on products and getting things in order for the party.  There will not be much right after the party as we have to go to South Carolina July 9th for Liv's orientation.  It now looks like Todd will be staying home so Liv and I will go alone.  that means we may be able to fly!

I have to get David from his job, then Liv and I are taking a good friend to see, "The Fault of Our Stars".  Although we have seen it, she has not and we are willing to go again.

After that, home to make more stuff.  It is really hard to decide how much I will need.  I have never done this before.  Oh well.....I will learn next week!

Everyone seems to be doing ok.  I hope Nancy's cold is not too much trouble and having a 12 year old in the house will certainly perk things up!

Crystal----I hope you are feeling better.  Each day should be a bit better than the last.  Keeping busy and seeing friends is good.  Liv is doing very well after her break-up.  Nick seems to be at a loss for words when he sees her and she has a lunch date with a young man she met at the AirFest.  She is still not looking for a relationship, but liked this guy and accepted the offer.

Everyone have a lovely day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 6/9/14 4:12 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Taking a lunch break.  I am so happy to report I am almost completely caught up.  It took me 3 weeks to do almost 3 months worth of work.  And my boss actually is being civil to me...sometimes down right cheerful!!!  She hasn't actually said good job or thank you...but maybe her change of attitude is thanks enough.  I do have a ton of clean up ahead of me now though...ugh

I have nothing going on today.  Nothing exciting. 

I will say that have been feeling more and more like myself everyday.  And less and less sad and depressed.  I am starting to enjoy myself and starting to be able to spend time alone and not feel sad.  There are times when something will remind me of Chris and I get sad.  But hey...baby steps.

I was invited to a 5K this weekend by a guy friend.  I think he wants more but he knows I am not in that mind set right now.  I accepted. I don't think my body is ready for 5K but I will try.  So from now until this weekend I am in training mode!!!  I think he is a good influence on me...LOL!!! 

Dawn-  how awesome for Liv.  She reminds me of Amanda.  She had lots of scholarships too.  A big one from my old employer, that was renewable every year was nice.  I can't remember how it was.  I want to say it was $2000. 

Nancy-  It was nice hearing from you.  You will HAVE to try to get on here more often. 

Well I have to get back to work.  See ya later.

berts4
on 6/9/14 11:13 am - Rock City, IL

Glad to hear you are feeling better.  Yes, baby steps it is.

I did the 5K last year, but walked a lot of it.  I ran some, jogged some and fast-walked a lot.  The point was.....I DID IT!  Have fun!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1097 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5620 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5363 views