Sunday and Monday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 6/15/14 9:23 pm - IL

Good Morning,

It looks like blue skies today, as well as high 80's or 90's. Has summer arrived?

It was a really low keyed Sunday here. I worked on my newest rug, and finished a few things. Today should be about the same. I may take a run over to the Walmart in Ottawa, to get some burlap.

Monica and I are setting up a booth in October, at the Burgoo Festival in Utica, so I want to get started on the display.

Dawn, you may want to look into it, They usually have 20,000  people or more come through in one day.

Crystal, It sounds like you had a nice weekend.

I need to get going, have some stuff to do this morning, before the heat starts.

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 6/15/14 10:52 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good morning,

Indeed.

Looks like yesterday went well for you and the same for today.

I got back home yesterday from the Rockford/Byron/Oregon, IL. area. I had a great time and got the chance to do things I wanted to do. I feel renewed and rested now.

I wish all goes well for You and Monica the best for October.

I better get going and do a few things before the heat gets here.

Have a great day.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

berts4
on 6/16/14 2:03 am - Rock City, IL

Food morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

Where is Utica?  hahaha!  I will check into it.

Today, Liv and I are heading to Monroe to pick up meat for her party and some mulch.  On the way, we have to stop to take some pictures with her University flag as she was chosen to represent Illinois for their, "50 States, 50 Flags" campaign.

Once we get home, she will continue to make cookies and I will work on getting the mulch spread and some house cleaning.  I have a women's meeting at 6:30 (my first).  We figure if we do some each day, we will not be overwhelmed at the end of the week.

Everyone stay cool!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 6/16/14 3:37 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I had a fun weekend.  That 5K was fun and very tiring.  I guess a 5K would be enough but the obstacles made it more challenging.  I just don't have the upper body strength to pull myself up a wall...I needed help.  In fact all the women in our group needed help...LOL!!!

Today I have nothing going on.  I am just working.  No excitement there.  My boss is being decent.  Probably because she needed my help to do something.  Now she is out to lunch.

Sharon- I am going to your lady to get my hair highlighted Wednesday.

Thursday I have my doctors appointment.  I think he will be happy.  I haven't lost a whole lot of weight but I have lost rather than gained.  Always a good thing. 

Sounds like everyone is going into business.  I know people have urged me to sell my cheesecakes but I like to do that for fun.  I know I would not want to make dozens of cheesecakes...no fun there.

Dawn- I am sure things will be come more and more real as the Summer comes to end and Liv gets ready to leave.  But it's such a happy time....bittersweet.

Well I better get going.  Have a great afternoon.  Bye 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1107 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5628 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5369 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5398 views
Thursday Roll Call