Saturday Roll Call

birder I.
on 6/21/14 12:54 am - Rockford, IL

Hi everyone,

We are at the store early to get some work done before our friends come to knit. The rest of the day I'm going to enjoy knitting and then we are going to a party tonight. That's the news from here!

What's up with each of you?

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 6/21/14 6:23 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am back home from sky diving and I am pooped.  I got up extra early after being out late.  So I think I will be relaxing now.

I have to say I loved my sky diving experience.  I wasn't nervous or scared at all.  I was excited.  And when you are falling it happening so fast and then he pulls the cord and then you just float.  And you just look down and take in all of the scenery.  And he was taking turns and it felt like a really slow downward roller coaster.  Then you skid down on to your butt.  It was super fun and I would love to do it again!!!

Well that's it for my day.

LisaTucker
on 6/21/14 9:05 am - IL

good evening,

It sounds like both you and Crystal had a good day.  All I did was go to the mall in LaSalle with my daughter, and spend money.

I got 4 boxes of Kerig coffees for $9 each, 18 count at Bergners, The new summer gift bag from Lacombe, plus a foundation , you had to spend $35 to get the "free gift". Plus 3 tops at CJ Banks, on sale at $10 a piece. A couple of things at Hobby Lobby, a a teapot and a large vase at Goodwill. Then we stoped at the Chinese carryout here in town for lunch to bring back to the boys, since they were working on the basement entrance.  I also had to get a tank of gas, since I was below a quarter. It was a good day :)

Now, I am ready to relax.

Hugs,

Lisa

Nancy G.
on 6/21/14 9:43 am - La Salle, IL

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I am finally starting to get over being sick. I am still coughing a lot but starting to feel human again. Gage was here last weekend for Fathers day weekend and Saturday nite I sent the tow of them out to dinner together and stayed home.  I was not hungry and still did not feel well. I ate some fresh fruit and called it supper. 

This week went by fairly fast. Nothing exciting really happened. Monday we still had the remanents of a full moon that was still affecting customers but they calmed  down by Wednesday. The rest of the week was pretty good.

I switched back from digital phone to a wired land line this week and that was not eventless. Gizmo was kind enough to network with the phone repairman. He did so well the guy left his personal cell phone number after his second visit in case we had more problems! Go Gizmo! 

Of course we came up with additional problems but it was not the repairman's fault.  The person who converted my service did not sign me up for long distance calls and that includes all calls made outside of LaSalle city itself which is 99% of may calls.  We have to wait until Monday to get that changed 

No big plans for the weekend. We want to go see Jersey Boys. 

Dawn, I hope the party went off without a hitch!

Connie, I hope all is well with the store.  Enjoy your evening off tonight!

Lisa, I hope that basement entrance gets finished soon!

Crystal, I never saw a picture of your new hair on facebook and I have looked!  Glad you enjoyed your skydiving.  Did you come out to Sky Dive Chicago for it?

Carla, have you made it up here?

Sharon, when do you start your new job.

Chris, have fun on your trip.

Jason,  good luck with your hip surgery.

Karen, I hope your recovery is going well from your hip surgery! 

Everyone have a great weekend!

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5371 views