Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 6/27/14 9:05 pm - IL

Good Morning,

Hopefully the rain will hold off, and everyone can enjoy this last weekend of June.

Nancy, you should write a book, entitled, The Adventures of Being Owned by Cats. I love all of the adventures that they get you into.

Streator starts it's 4th of July Celebration on Wed. It is the biggest party of the year. Our fireworks are on Sat. and the parade is on Sunday, next.

Today, Annette and Rick will be down to work on the basement entry again. I don't think we , Annette and I, will be going anywhere. I did buy new Hostas yesterday, and I am in the process of enlargeing the new hosta bed. Maybe she will help me with it.

We are getting KFC for lunch, but I am making a peach cobbler for dessert.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 6/27/14 11:16 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am getting my final preparations for our picnic.  We are going to be at Goose Lake. I have brisket burgers and corn on the cob and my dark chocolate brownies and strawberry lemonade already!!!  I have know idea what the others are bringing.  I know some are bringing games and music.  And there is a big shelter so it won't matter if it rains.  Although, it will be nice if it doesn't.  

I am loaded up with allergy medicine too.  That is always a problem with me now.  Any time spent outside is a little bit of misery.  I can usually get in about 2 hours without any problems but then we will be out in thick greenery so it will be worse.  So I am all medicated.  Cross your fingers.  It's a shame I have to go through this now.  When I was obese and had no problems staying inside like a lump I had no allergies.  Now that I want to go outside and live I have so many allergies I think I am allergic to the world!!!

And of course I am dealing with my ears now too.  Can you believe I blew out my ear drum!!!  Well my right one for sure.  My doctor referred me to an ENT.  So Wednesday I will be seeing him and find out what is going. It doesn't hurt everything just sounds a bit muffled.  So I am having to have people speak up.  My doc thinks it may take about 2 months for it heal.  Ugh!!!  I still say it was worth it.  I now probably won't do it again.  I guess you shouldn't sky dive if you are stuffed up and I am stuffed up 80% of the time so it looks like no more for me.

Well time to get dressed and get going....you guys a have a good day...bye  

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1107 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5628 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5369 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5398 views
Thursday Roll Call