Tuesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 7/1/14 12:06 am - IL

Good Morning, I hope nobody got washed away last night in all those storms. I think, we ended up with close to 8 inches of rain within the last 24 to 30 hours. I guess I will need to empty some water out of the pool. The water was finally getting to where I like it, now it is going to cool off again.

Here is to a great store opening for Connie and Kay. You both have worked so hard to make this a reality. Good Luck.

Well, I think I got Hubert's cold, full force, I am not happy. He is heading to the Dr's today. Finally!

I have a few errands to run, then I think I will do a bit of weeding. With so much rain, they will be easy to pull.

Sharon, how is the new job?

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 7/1/14 10:06 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I have been so busy at work.  My boss added a couple of duties to my list...saying and I quote "this is part of your job"...it was never part of my job before and now it is???  Oh well.  I now have to do it as part of month end and it was slow going because it was my first time doing it.  Well of course my boss didn't like the way I did it the first time and made do it over.  I told her why didn't you specify and she said why didn't you ask.  I said " I never ask you anything because all you do is yell at me and belittle me when I do!!!"  I am done not saying nothing.  And she of course denied it.  Funny thing when I went and asked her question today....no yelling.  LOL!!! 

Tomorrow is my appointment with the ENT about my ear.  Hopefully it won't be a complete waste of time.  I am thinking he will look at my ear and just say "yep it's ruptured".  And have nothing to add or do to make my $50 copay worth it.  But I am going on the off chance that he may help.

So now I am relaxing and eating dinner.  And enjoying the weather.

Lisa- I hope Hubert feels better soon

Sharon- I hope you're feeling better.  And your new job is going well

Connie- Excitement is filling the air!!! Goodl luck

Well I better get back to eating....see you all later...bye

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1107 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5628 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5369 views