Sunday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 7/20/14 12:43 am - IL

Good Morning,

It is looking to be a good day. I just changed around a couple of cabinets in my kitchen. I think I will like it better.

We went to a concert last night. It was ok, I don't think I would go see her again. To loud, even for me, and I didn't care for her music. She kept her eyes closed most of the night. Crystal Bockensox.

We did go to a really nice tapas reasturant  before. I posted what we ate on F.B. We will go there again.

What is everyone else up to?

Dawn, how did your sales go on Friday?

Crystal? Sharon? Nancy? Where are you?

Connie, I hope you are having a relaxing day.

Hugs,

Lisa

birder I.
on 7/20/14 1:00 am - Rockford, IL

Hi friends,

We are members of Winnebago Buy Local and havr to serve toppings at an ice cream social this afternoon at the Lombardi club. At least it's indoors rather than at a park! I don't know if it will be fun or awful. We shall see! Tomorrow we go the Madison to knit with friends. That will be fun!

Enjoy your Sunday!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 7/20/14 3:35 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Yesterday was a busy day.  I got up early then I went to the ne Marianos by my house.  I love it.  I will be going there from now on.  They have organic everything.  No more going to multiple stores to find organic stuff.  Then I went blueberry picking.  Then I went to the Gary Sinse concert at Cantigny and I was there from 4pm till after 11pm.  We packed a picnic and it was a nice time.  Needless to say I didn't get home till 1am by the time we packed up and got to our car and got home .  Then I had to get up early to meet friends for breakfast in Bolingbrook.  And I decided while I was out there I would stop at the Pomanade and go to Ulta and Barnes and Noble.  So I'm not sure what else I'm doing with my day....quite frankly I'm want to relax a bit.

My neck is still bothering me.  If I don't take Tylenol....the pain gets worse and my head and shoulder starts hurting too.  Ugh!!!

Other than that....that's all going on in my world.

It looks like a pretty nice Summer day today.  go out and enjoy.  See ya later...bye

Nancy G.
on 7/20/14 12:15 pm - La Salle, IL

Hi Everyone

Once again the weekend has come and gone.  I dont know where time goes. I get involved on the computer, talking to Rick, playing with the cats or reading and poof it is gone!  I swear that there is some gremlin playing with the clock!  Oh to be young again when time seemed to stand still.  

Connie, it sounds like you are getting into a rhythm with the shop. That is good.  You want it to be fun but not stressful!

Lisa, you are always doing such neat  things.  You have a hubby that likes to go places!  

Crystal, did you ever see my post about neck pain?  My doctor said it is caused by our muscles not getting enough workout as we age and the pain is from the strain of literally holding up our heads..  He directed me to go online and get some neck exercises.  I did and surprisingly I got immediate relief.  I had gone to a walk in clinic this spring and they had given me a muscle relaxer that also worked but it came back.  The exercises worked immediately and when they come back I just start doing them again and the pain relief is immediate.  

Dawn, I hope you did well on your sales this weekend!

Hope all is well with everyone

Have a good week!

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1107 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5628 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5369 views
Sunday Roll Call