Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 7/30/14 9:36 pm - IL

Good Morning Illinois!

We will be leaving tomorrow morning for Niagara Falls, with a weekend stop at Put in Bay, Ohio.I am so looking forward to seeing it. Then Sunday, joining up with the kids in New York. Hopefully, we will be able to leave early in the morning (by 6 or so).

Welcome to Jessica and Gina. We are glad you found us.

Connie, get that mamma going. I do mine as a birthday gift to me each year. I tend to do all my yearly medical exams in April also. Not sure why. Just wondering, I am sure there is a name for it, but if I know I need to do something, I tend to do it now. I don't want to put it off. Bills, errands, ect.

I love my new best friend ( hearing aid). I didn't know how much I was missing! Last night we went to the country club to eat, I could hear people talking 6 tables away!

Crystal, what are your plans for the weekend?

Sharon, where are you? Nancy, you too?

Dawn, when does Liv leave?

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 7/31/14 1:38 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I hear we are in for some rain. 

I have been busy.  Working and trying to fit in workouts or tennis.  It's not always easy.

Lisa-  I am having a laid back weekend.  I am going to the movies and seeing Lucy and doing some baking....but other than that I have no set plans.  I want to have a lazy day.  That sounds nice to me. 

Sharon and Nancy....get your booties on here!!!  I know it can get hectic but you have to try.  I know I have to make a point now to get on here or it won't happen. 

Welcome to the newcomers.  I hope they post...it would be nice to hear from newbies.

Well got to go.  Have a nice day all.

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1107 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5628 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5369 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5398 views
Thursday Roll Call