Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 8/8/14 10:05 pm - IL

Good Morning,

We are home from a great week. We were in Put-in-Bay, Ohio last weekend. A nice place to visit, once. There are more bars and restarunts then anything else, a great beach, and loads of people. I am sure if you are much younger, you would enjoy it more.

We stopped at the Lucy/Desi museum in Jamestown, New York, on Sunday. It was a fun thing to do. We were overloaded with Lucy and Desi information.

Monday we took a tour of the American side of the falls. It is the only way to go if you want to see a lot of stuff in one day. A bit pricy, but worth every penny.

Tuesday we went on a ride in the erie canal.  A lot of info, and rain.

Wednesday we did the Canadian side, and went to a dinner show, O Canada, Heh! A delightful evening of show and dinner.

Thursday, back to the U.S. and we went to Frankenmuth, Mi. Where I bought the store at Bronners. I needed lights to finish my project for the Flea Market at the Burgoo Festival in October. I also got some more Christmas stuff for us.

Home last night, will catch up with everything today.

And how was your day?

Huggers,

Lisa

birder I.
on 8/9/14 8:53 am - Rockford, IL

Hi friends, 

Not much news here--just a normal weekend. Tomorrow we go to a birthday party for a one year old. Ought to be a hoot! We went shopping at Kohls last night and you'd have thought we were the grandparents! It was hard to restrain our shopping. The baby is the daughter of Kelly who some of you met at the store. I think we've adopted Kelly and her family!

have a good weekend!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1185 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5679 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5442 views
Sunday Roll Call