Tuesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 9/8/14 10:25 pm - IL

Good Morning,

I woke up this morning to thunder. It looks like it is going to rain most of the day.

A final Good Luck to Lisa today. Tomorrow will be the first day on an incredible journey for her.

I am working locally today. Which is nice, since I don't like driving the interstate on raining days.

What is happening with you?

Hugs,

Lisa

carlak
on 9/9/14 2:59 am - Bradenton, FL

Think of me today! I'm prepping for a Colonodcopy for tomorrow im miserable!!!!!

image hosting site

crystal M.
on 9/9/14 2:59 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

What a busy day I had yesterday but I still managed to get in a nice bike ride.

Work seems to have calmed down a bit.  I feel a little more secure now that I know that I can't just be systematically fired just because my boss wants me gone.  At least that's what my old boss told me. 

Anyway, things have been going well in other areas.  Amanda is settled and looking for a job.  And my relationship is going really well.  Dare I say this has to be the healthiest I have ever been in.  I have always thought of myself as a jealous person.  But I am thinking the people in my life brought that out in me.  Greg has made me feel secure enough that I feel no jealousy at all.  Even when he mentions other women. I think the difference is that I feel secure enough in the relationship that mentioning other women (not in a sexy way) doesn't upset me or threaten me.  The way it did in the past.

Well today after work I am going grocery shopping and then making a nice dinner.  That is about it for me

Good luck Lisa.  Happy journey to you.

Have a good day all.

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1106 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5628 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5369 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5398 views