Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 9/12/14 10:03 pm - IL

Happy Saturday,

Who would of believed it! We have heat on in early September! Ok, I will admit it, I love the fall of the year, but even for me, this is early to be dragging out the sweaters, closed toe shoes, and scarfs.

I think the cucumber vines need to be pulled. They are starting to dry out. This is the first time we have planted them, and we did it on a trellis. They did great! They will be planted next year too.

i have a bunch of little things that I want to do today. Cookies in a pumpkin shape to take to my Annettes tomorrow, a couple of cabinets that need cleaning out, a run to the store, meet some friends for lunch (maybe) an early dinner to make, and some other stuff if I get to it.

Does anyone have some fun thing to do?

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 9/13/14 5:27 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good day everyone,

I don't believe it with our weather here. It is early to bring out our sweaters and all that stuff.

This morning I signed up for a 5k walk out in Carl Hansen Woods (Grove 1), RT 59 between Shoe Factory RD & Golf RD Hoffman, IL. 60195. The walk that I signed up for is called "Conquer Chiari Walk Across America", the walk is on September 20, 2014. What I found out on Conquer Chiari's Facebook page that is as far as of August 26, 2014 that there more than 400 participants so far for this years walk. This is a NSV (non-scale victory) under my belt. If I don't forget and I'll try my best to bring my camera with me on September 20th to the event. I've been looking forward to this since I heard about it last year. I hope the weather is going to be a good on that day. I can't wait for next Saturday to get here. I'm going to get myself ready between now and the day before the event. I hope I can make it from the start line to the finish line, I never did a 5k walk before. This is my very first 5k walk.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

snoopygirl1968
on 9/13/14 9:50 am - Lisle, IL
VSG on 09/09/14 with

Good for you on the 5k!  I plan on doing that too, eventually.

Today I've been relaxing and hanging out at home.  I had slight trouble eating my pureed chicken and mashed potatoes, but I think that is because I ate too fast.  For breakfast it was a protein shake, and for dinner it was pureed lentil soup and baby food peaches.  I'll have another shake before bed.  I'm doing my best to move around and to get my water in.

Thank you all for the support!!!  I really appreciate it.

follow my journey:  http://snoopygirljourney.blogspot.com

birder I.
on 9/13/14 10:25 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks!

We are home from Spain, tired and jet-lagged but we had a great time. I loved speaking Spanish for two weeks and also enjoyed the architecture and the food. But it's always nice to be home! The store did fine without us which was a relief, but we were sure it would be fine. New classes start this week so we'll be busy. 

Hope you all are OK!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1106 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5628 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5369 views
Sunday Roll Call