Wednrsday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 9/23/14 9:48 pm - IL

Happy Hump Day,

I am off to work shortly. The last 2 days, we have been busy in the morning, and no one in the afternoon. Weird.

I pulled the last of the tomatoes and cukes last night. That is a sure sign that summer is whinding down. The green pepper through are going like blazes.  My flowers are starting to die too. Oh well, another season is upon us.

I am taking cheese cubes for my snack today. Then I will go to Culver's for soup or chili for lunch. I am trying to eat more protein then not. I am also taking some  grapes. I willl eat my protein bar on my way to work.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 9/23/14 10:54 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I have been so busy at work.  I try get on here and then I end up with a half written message sitting here at the end of the day...and I think, geeze I never finished that from this morning. 

The news here from work.  My boss been acting decent towards me all this time.  I just found out that she is under investigation for an incident from February where she was screaming at an a coworker of mine, right in front of us.  My coworker ended up breaking down getting upset and screaming back and a day later she went on disability...siting nervous break down.  Four people from the office are being questioned that witnessed the whole thing...I'm not one of them.  My boss should be happy about that...I would tell the whole truth and not hold back.  She was being awful to that poor woman.  If you ask me this might be the nail in my boss's coffin so to speak.

Any way I am happy because my trip to Michigan is coming soon...not soon enough.  I need a break.

I also have been going to Greg's church a lot lately and becoming more involved there.  They have all been very welcoming.  It just so happens that he i****heran the same as me.  And he is very involved in the IT (computer stuff) there for the church and school and I help out with what I can.  I like there a lot and the people are very nice. 

I have been coming on here and reading everyone's stuff so I do know what's going on with you all.  Hope you all have a great day!!!!

ChristineB
on 9/24/14 10:11 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

I dislike the range of font colors they give you now. Oh well. Moving on.

It has been busy for me for the last several days since late last week and then I heard from one of my friends that her aunt died. The aunt was a Catholic Sister with the IBVM. The Order is world wide and local to me in Wheaton. I loved this lady who was a prankster, wonderful woman of Christ, educator, licensed massage therapist . . . She will be missed by many.

FALL - we are moving on with necessary things to do within our world and for us to lay down a concrete path for our retirement. We are tossing around places to live after we sell our house. Yes, sell our house. We do not need the yard work nor the 2 flights of steps to go in our house. WHAT WERE WE THINKING WHEN WE BOUGHT A CAPE COD HOUSE 36 years ago? Wheaton, Naperville, Arlington Heights, Mt. Prospect, Glen Ellyn, Roselle all look good right now. We are thinking of renting first and then finding a condo or townhouse afterwards. We want to live along a commuter train line.

Oh well.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1097 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5620 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5363 views
Sunday Roll Call