Thursdays Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 11/5/14 8:13 pm - IL

Note to Self. Please have Hubby put Terra Cotta pumpkins in basement.

Good Morning, I woke up at 3:30, and, could not get back to sleep. So, I will shorty be starting on some stuff that needs done. Then, maybe start to clean up the closet. I want to color group my clothes, so I can find what I want easier.

A new, old resturant opened back up here in town last week. It had been opened for years when the owner died. The new owners are using the same menu, the same size portions and service. Needless to say, we will become regulars again.

Don't blow away in the wind today. Stay safe.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 11/5/14 11:02 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Audit season is upon us...god help me.  Ugh....I hate it.  I got my list from the auditors of the things they want to see.  So I have to go pull the files and copy them and label them and send them and then refile them.  It's a pain.  And of course my boss feels the need to explain the procedure to me like I haven't done it twice a year since I have been here. 

Nancy-  I am wondering if stool softners can also have the same eventual effect as laxatives.  Meaning it can become addicting to your body and you won't be able to go without them.  That is why I hate laxatives.  My mom was a laxative addict towards the end of her life and it was horrible. 

Today I am going cell phone shopping.  I am actually thinking about getting something other than an Apple.  I know shocking!!!

Well I better get going.  Have a good day all.  Stay warm. 

berts4
on 11/6/14 1:17 am, edited 11/6/14 1:17 am - Rock City, IL

Stool softeners are not addicting as they only soften the stool itself.  Laxatives cause the colon to spasm and/or "relax" to make stool move through.  (This is my understanding.)  For the first few years, I took stool softeners every night as part of my vitamin routine.  Also, make sure you are getting your 64 oz. of water each day.  I still take softeners as needed, especially when I had the broken ankle and was taking hydrocodone for pain.  I also SWEAR by probiotics.  I have taken them almost since day one.  They help with the awful gas that comes with a high protein diet.

When I was drinking, I had the opposite problem.  Now, I only use the probiotics.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

berts4
on 11/6/14 1:21 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I finally got Liv's tickets for coming home for Thanksgiving!  I am SO excited to see her.  We weren't sure if we could swing it, but I finally decided that it is important to have her here.

I am planning on taking an application to Swiss Colony today.

I have been trying to start a Facebook page for my products, but I can't figure out how to get a price sheet.

Besides that, not much.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

birder I.
on 11/6/14 9:10 am - Rockford, IL

Hi everyone,

we had a somewhat normal day today and I got a lot done. Kelly is out of town and we got 50 lbs of yarn so I told her via FB that she can't go away again! Like that will work!

we are going to Madison Sunday to take a knitting class in color work--always fun to learn a new technique! Then we get to go to Brasserie V with good friends, then stay all night and knit on Monday! A mini vacation!

have a good evening and stay warm!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1097 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5620 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5363 views
Sunday Roll Call