support group near Naperville?

Lois G.
on 8/12/15 5:44 pm - Ashland, PA

where do I find a list of your support group meetings in ILL on this site...thank you

ChristineB
on 8/12/15 11:24 am, edited 8/12/15 11:30 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Not many. Who is your doctor or where are you planning on going to transfer your medical care to? Look into Dr Jeff Rosen or Dr Mikhal with LifeWeigh Bariatrics at Good Sam in Downers Grove, IL.

Ps LifeWeigh is for their patients only. You might want to check out the Kane Group out of Alexian Brothers in Elk Grove Village or their sister hospital St Alexius in Hoffman Estates. There are other groups in the Joliet or Evanston Central IL areas. Many of these areas are a pretty good distance away from the other.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Lois G.
on 8/13/15 8:19 am - Ashland, PA

Thank you....it is not for me but for a gal that is going to OH conference in NC in Oct.   she will be my room mate and when we spoke she said she couldn't find anyplace near her.....thanks again....are you on facebook....I am.......she is my friend on f/b also.....please friend me if you can...I am under Lois Kustra Rahpo Gadomski.................I know long name, but long story too.....lol.....thanks again.

ChristineB
on 8/13/15 3:34 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Is she local to the Chicago area, had her surgery here? You can direct her here to this group? We enjoy having new members. Have her join the daily roll call - tho this summer the roll call has been sporadic due to schedules. For me I am taking care of an ailing husband, there has been a wedding, worker bees, vacations etc.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5371 views