Saturday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 8/15/15 7:02 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Happy hot Saturday. I went out shortly to take pictures of the flowers at the country club and that is about all the time I will spend out there. There were close to 50 people on the Metra platform waiting to go to the air show. We did that a few times and never again. It is always steamy on this week-end.

Doing some photo editing and need to straighten up a little in the dining room and kitchen.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

birder I.
on 8/15/15 7:36 am - Rockford, IL

Hi friends,

The store is going well, and we are healthy and content. Not much news from our corner of the world, just the usual busyness. Calm is nice.

Crystal's pictures were delightful!

Take care,

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 8/15/15 11:18 am, edited 8/15/15 11:19 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I'm back....and I'm married!!!  I had a fabulous time, it's too bad it couldn't last longer.

I have done nothing but lay around today.  I have not been feeling well.  I can't tell if it's allergies or if I'm legitimately sick.  It's just weird that as soon as I get back I would get sick.  Which leads me to believe it's allergies.  I was feeling so good in California.  I have been taking my allergy meds and extra antihistamines to try to unblock my sinuses.  My ears are screwy because of the flight.  They popped really badly coming into O'Hare.  My ears...all the way down the side of my neck to my jaw was throbbing in pain from the plane!!!  Then I fell asleep with the fan on and sometime during the night my nose got completely blocked and I was breathing through my mouth so I woke up with my throat feeling very raw.  And I feel very worn down and tired....but that could be from the time change and not getting enough sleep.  So I can't figure out if I'm sick.  So I am treating it like allergies right now.  I am taking extra vitamins just in case I am sick.  

Tomorrow I am supposed to go to church but I will see how I feel.  I want to rest up before work.

Greg of course is insisting that I don't do anything and just rest.  So he has been doing the laundry and groceries and meal prep.  He said "you always do everything around here...let me take care of things when you don't feel good"  Awwww...he is so sweet. 

Christine- your pictures on Facebook were awesome.  It made me wish I had gone whale watching.  We decided against it because I get so sea sick.  I know...weird I can sky dive but boats make me queasy.  We unfortunately forgot the nice camera and only had our phones.  Oh well.

Well have a good evening all.  Bye

ChristineB
on 8/16/15 2:41 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

I think you have a sinus infection. My work has people out sick with upper respitory infections.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5372 views