Friday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 10/23/15 5:19 am - IL

TGIF,

We have a dinner to go to this evening, and our daughter;s birthday tomorrow. Sunday I will stay home and veg.

Nancy, Identity theft happened to Annette a few years ago, at Jerrod Jewelry up by Shaumburg. They put a ring on the card on Saturday, and Monday they got a call from Master Card asking if they had just charged over a large amount in Dallas, on ski equipment. Plus there was a transaction in progress at that time!

Good Luck on your first day back to work.

Thank goodness that Rick is doing better. I have heard the home in Spring Valley is good.

Crystal, I have a similar problem with Hubert's gifts. I will have them shipped to Monica's, since he gets the mail most of the time. He is getting a drone for Xmas this year, plus something else. Monica bought one for Scott too.

I wish Chris and Sharon would come on. They aren't on Facebook much either.

Dawn and Jason, please check in.

I am off to work. This is one of 3 weeks a year I work 5 days.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 10/23/15 8:49 am, edited 10/23/15 1:49 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Ugh...it's audit season here. That means on top of my normal work I have to pull, copy, label, scan and refile 70 payments. It's a pain in the butt. I hate it. I would rather read...but on the bright side it does keep me busy and makes my day go by really fast. I am 1/4 through the list. I have till Nov 2nd to finish. But I like to get it done ASAP. So I will try to get most of it done today.

Amanda's grandma is touch and go. Although, she is moving around more, she has not woken up yet. They had her on a ventilator to breathe because her oxygen was too low. They finally put in a tracheotomy because you can't have a tube in for too long...and she is still have trouble keeping her oxygen level up. They also said she will not regain use of her left side. She will more than likely lose mobility. So bad news and more bad news. Amanda is beside herself. She is debating on spending the money to come out and visit. I told her to wait a little see if she will pull through. Because maybe she can come out for Christmas and spend that with her. I'm afraid her Christmases might be numbered. I of course would let her know if she had to come before then.

I will be visiting her this weekend.

More bad news. Greg's parents are losing their house. They mortgaged their house to keep their business afloat. Well...that didn't workout. So the bank will be seizing the property. They are trying to get rid of assets right and left. On the bright side they have great property on the Cayman islands that they are going to move to and retire. So they are not destitute...but they are losing a house they owned for 40 years.

So much sadness around me. I feel guilty for being happy some times.

Yes...I wonder where everyone went. Sharon or Chris don't even check in at all anymore.

Lisa- a drone??? Sounds like something Greg would like. More details please

Well time for me to get back to this audit...blah

carlak
on 10/23/15 5:05 pm - Bradenton, FL

I have been discharged by the Dr! I dint have to have another scope till March!!!

Im going home to the sun!!!

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call