Wednesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 10/28/15 4:47 am - IL

Good Morning,

Crystal, How did your meatloaf turn out? It is hard when your spouse needs to travel for work.

Dawn, I am so sorry to hear that Lib had that happen to her. Thank god she was able to get away from him.

Annette had a situation near that some years ago, but it was meeting a guy for coffee, and something told her to cancel. She ended up changing her phone number and doing some other stuff.

Nancy, how is the new job?

We have been super busy it seems. I will try to get on here, and I forget too. Me bad.

On my way out the door,

Hugs,

Lisa

berts4
on 10/28/15 5:53 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

Yes, I am happy that she got away relatively unscathed. I hope she understands the seriousness of the situation and stays away. Her biggest problem is that she is naive and wants to think everyone is good.

I DO have another piece of news. Todd turns 50 on December 5. We were talking about having a party for him. THEN, he remembered that the house his company owns can be used for events. So......we are having a lovely party in a 5 million dollar glass house. FANCY! I think we will have an "open house" in the late afternoon with no alcohol. Then, later on, he and his friends can party down if they wish. I have to have most things set before we leave for Thanksgiving, so I have to get working.

That's it for me.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 10/28/15 1:58 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I have had another busy day at work. It's kinda nice...makes the day go by faster.

My meatloaf turned out great. My secret is I use Ritz crackers instead of bread crumbs. I think it gives it more flavor and the glaze on top is a mixture of catsup, brown sugar, mustard (the spice), salt and pepper. It tastes really good.

Today I am baking a buffalo chicken casserole. Another one of Greg's favorites. Next week I am actually going to try to make my own buffalo wings.

Anyway no big news going on over here.

Dawn- your husband's party sounds great.

Well time to go...for real. I have to go home...LOL

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5372 views
Thursday Roll Call