Monday Roll Call

berts4
on 1/25/16 12:19 pm - Rock City, IL

Happy Monday, friends!

Well.....Olivia had quite the adventure Friday night.  It was pretty scary for me and she got to spend $140.00 on a hotel room 45-60 minutes from her destination. Maybe she will learn to listen to the advice that is given when she asks for it.  Hahaha!

She got back to her dorm yesterday with no problem, she said the weather was beautiful, 50 and sunny.  The trip to the aquarium was a success, she said.  She met with a nephew of a friend of mine that works there and she was able to go, "behind the scenes" and talk with him about internships.  She got to visit the Varsity Diner in Atlanta and had a good visit with her friend and his family.

I was pretty lazy over the weekend.  I made seafood etoufee' yesterday and it was delicious.  Of course, there is plenty left over.  I just need to find a couple more uses for seafood stock.

Not too much else happening here, how about you all?

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

LisaTucker
on 1/25/16 3:10 pm - IL

Happy Monday to you too.

Monica,, Scott and Morgan came for dinner yesterday. We had a simple ham dinner. Nothing fancy. Very layed back.

I didn't realize it started raining this afternoon. I noticed that it seemed to get dark about 3:30 or so. I don't mind the rain, but where does all the traffic come from? I leave work at the same time every work day and I never run into traffic, except when it rains or snows.

I am glad Liv had a great weekend.

Have a great evening,

Hugs,

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views