Monday Roll Call Early!?

carlak
on 2/14/16 8:41 pm - Bradenton, FL

Hi There,

I would love a getogether. I'm kind of limited with a car. I have to take Liz to work and  have Vinnie in Tow.

It would have to be towards the end of the month.. We have friends from Colorado here till Sunday.

I see Dr Linn at Evanston Hospital on Tuesday. He is going to do a scope and I'll be in the hospital overnight. Not sure when that will be scheduled. I think around the 20th.

The cold hadn't been to bad in me! I have my old down jacket that is a mile to big on me an other stuff I dug up!!! Maybe I'll splurge and buy a new coat!!!

well talk on!!!!

im sure y'all have a lot to say!!!

carla

image hosting site

LisaTucker
on 2/15/16 11:07 am - IL

Good Afternoon,

I hadn't gone out of the house since Friday. Now that the nose is all cleared up, and the weather has gotten better.......... I will be back at work tomorrow. I did see the Dr this morning. She agreed, it was the dry conditions with this temp. I asked her about using saline spray in the nose, she said use vasaline  instead. It coats the nose and stays wetter.

If you plan a get together, let me know. This month is flexible.

Have fun with your Vinnie.

Crystal, what was wrong with your furnace?

Hugs, Lisa

crystal M.
on 2/15/16 12:36 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am flexible too so whatever day I am pretty sure we can make it. 

The furnace.  It was something to do the flame ignition...I think that's what it was called.  Anyway, we are lucky because we have family that owns a HVAC company so he was out to our house and fixed it by noon and charged only for parts and a piece of cheesecake...LOL. 

In the meantime I was pretty cozy under my electric blanket and space heater. 

We made homemade chili Saturday it was a new recipe I thought sounded interesting....with bacon and beer.  It was pretty yummy. 

Today Greg was off of work.  Ya his company gets the day off.  So he has been home rewiring the entertainment center.  Shoveling and doing laundry.  I said wow...you're busier than I am.  He is also making dinner.  Pork roast. 

You know next weekend will be in the 50's.  I already have plans for Greg to grill out.  Oh ya!!!

Well back to work....have a good day

carlak
on 2/15/16 1:35 pm - Bradenton, FL

I'll know more about what's going on after tomorrow when I see the Dr.

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5372 views