Wednesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 3/9/16 4:18 am - IL

Good Morning, I hope everyone is well,and able to spend some time outside today. My plan if it is not raining, is to eat out in my car at lunchtime today,With the sunroof opened. At this min. it is raining.

I am felling better everyday, except for feeling weak. I am sure this to will past.

Bloomington Saturday to celebrate SIL birthday and see Morgan's play.

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 3/9/16 5:42 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good morning, I'm doing well here, hope you're doing well Lisa, today I'm going to have my Windows program updated today, also I might go up to the library today too. It might rain at some point today.

Good to hear that you're feeling better everyday, hope that feeling weak goes away soon. Hope it will pass.

Hope all goes well for you this Saturday.

Have a great day.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

crystal M.
on 3/9/16 7:00 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I enjoyed the warm day yesterday.  I had the patio door wide open to air out the house.  Of course I probably shouldn't do that...lets all of the allergens in that I am allergic to...but it's so nice to get some fresh air. 

I got my contacts in with a little coaxing.  Not so bad.  I always can get the left eye in with no problems and the right eye take a little more work.  All and all though it took me about 20 minutes.  No redness or irritation.  So far so good.

I am making my turkey burgers for dinner.  Greg grilled them last time and they weren't as good...they got dry.  So this time I am making them.  They come out juicier. 

Lisa- I'm glad you are feeling better everyday.  This sickness really kicked your butt.  Seemed to linger awhile.

Well time to get back to work...see ya later  

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1075 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5603 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5346 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5373 views
Thursday Roll Call