TGIF Family

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/04 10:05 pm - Rosiclare, IL
Well i wanted to say GoodMorning family.Good luck to everyone trying to have surgery or that has had it.OOOh and i have to say i when to Bingo lastnite and won $137.00 hehehehI was so excited im gona do some shoppin today.Well i hope everyone has a good weekend..byeeee for now!!!..A special hello to all my girls.DIX,DEBBY.LORI.LORA.MARSHA.KONNI.MICHELLE,and truley sorry if i missed anyone.
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/04 10:19 pm - Midlothian, IL
Chandra - Good morning to you too!!! CONGRATS on the win Peggy
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/04 10:27 pm - OK
Good Morning, Go shopping for me to!! I'm going to try to relax in my 3 foot pool i got lol. I still am having headaches there not bad thought. Take care all and have a great weekend
Lora Leach
on 5/20/04 10:58 pm - Goreville, IL
GOOD MORNING CHANDRA AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! CONGRATS ON THE WIN!!! NOT A WHOLE LOT GOING ON HERE THIS WEEKEND. JUST ENJOYING THE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER. TALK TO YA'LL LATER ON!! TAKE CARE
Proud Military Mom
on 5/21/04 2:54 am - Reno, NV
GOod afternoon everyone!!! Sorry I havent been on to much Ken is leaving tomorrow morning and I have been at his house trying to spend as much time with him as I can. He will be gone for my surgery But it will be kinda of cool to see his reaction if I have a good amount of weight gone by the time I see him again... This is going to be so hard last time he was away on a contract job he was just in Indiana so we still saw each other atleast once a month and he was only gone 4 months. This time he will be in Colorado for a YEAR!!! I will be going out in December when the kids go to their fathers, so I am praying i get to have my surgery in July/August so I will have some poundage off before I see him. Lori great news about the house!!! Chandra, I need to borrow some money... LOL Marsha YOU ROCK CHICK!! Talk to you all later gotta go fix a few computers
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/04 10:43 am - Rosiclare, IL
How much ya want Deb i have $10.00 left i went shopping and out to eat today..lol ooo and i forgot to say GL on the house Lori And Marsha mines way smaller then yours...lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1075 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5603 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5347 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5373 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5409 views