Recent Posts

maryc543
on 7/16/10 2:32 am
Topic: RE: Thursdays Thoughts 07/15/10
Have a great vacation!!!!

I've started recording my foods recently...  (I use fitday.com)    I am kinda shocked at how low I've been estimating my carbs...  YIKES!!!    I'm hitting my protein, fluid goals, but exceeding my carbs, so I've got to put down the fork!  (mainly, prob the knife....  I'm still a bread and butter person)...   Other than that, vitamins are being taken, so hopefully  levels are good.   I do need to exercise more regularly....   aarrgghh  .....    wishing I was going on vacation!  Have a wonderful time relaxing!     Mary  C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

ralphsgirl2
on 7/16/10 2:20 am
Topic: NEED LOCAL SUPPORT GROUPS

I am 9 days post-op and I am looking for local support group meetings in the South Brunswick/Princeton area.  Right now I am traveling to Freehold for meetings and during the week after work with the traffic, it's almost impossible to make it for 6:00pm meetings, but, if I had more local meetings to go to, that would be great.

missjuice
on 7/16/10 1:55 am
Topic: RE: 70 pounds 3months is aug 10 ... what do i eat
Hi! Are you attending any Support Group Meetings?  You should be consulting with your surgeon and nutritionist for specifics and what pitfalls to avoid.   You are off to a great start! Congratulations!
Tom C.
on 7/15/10 7:09 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Topic: RE: 70 pounds 3months is aug 10 ... what do i eat
By the 3rd month I was basically eating "real" foods. Of course I did not eat "unacceptable" foods, and watched my portions.

I would suggest speaking to your Doctor and/or Nutritionist for specifics.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
ebonyfigueroa
on 7/15/10 1:44 pm
Topic: 70 pounds 3months is aug 10 ... what do i eat
what do u eat
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
sexymillie
on 7/15/10 6:29 am - Browns Mills, NJ
sexymillie
on 7/15/10 6:28 am - Browns Mills, NJ
Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake
Ingredients:

8 ounces Almond Breeze milk

vanilla protein powder

½ cup frozen strawberries

1 tablespoon sugar free cheesecake flavored pudding mix

Directions:

Put the skim milk, sugar free cheesecake flavored pudding mix, and one serving of vanilla protein powder into the blender and blend on high for about ten seconds. Add the frozen strawberries and blend some more, until shake is thick and smooth.

I like to add Greek plain yogurt and some tofu for extra proteins

Sexymillie
sexymillie
on 7/15/10 6:27 am - Browns Mills, NJ
Today is my Saturday,Im off Thursday n Friday,This week I did not work out,Had my protein shake every morning.
I had purchase new pants and when I was going to wear them for work they were to big,I did try them in the store.but did not use them at that time.
That made me feel good,Im medium now .
I went swimming yesterday to BCC.
Left my keys locked in my car at work Tuesday it was raining hard.Thats was my bad day this week
I don't have plans for this upcoming week, but ill try to workout.
Most Active