home and sleeved from Mexico

FancyRoses
on 11/24/11 11:05 pm - Lower Sackville, Canada
I am HOME SWEET HOME....  i feel awesome my frip went well the hospital stay was the best it was clean and well staffed and the dr were amazing. will fill out more later but only complaint was the flights were long and tiresome
My goals to a healthy me            
peigirl
on 11/25/11 1:37 am - Alberton, Canada
Welcome home FancyRoses.  So happy to hear things went well. 
susanpalmer
on 11/25/11 7:25 am - annapolis county, Canada
glad your home and everything went well. I leave on thursday too

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

FancyRoses
on 11/25/11 11:00 pm - Lower Sackville, Canada
Susan Palmer i hope you have a great safe trip the worse for me was the traveling   I DONT LIKE PLANES LOL but i feel wonderful and in no pain or discomfort at all. 
My goals to a healthy me            
nsblue
on 12/2/11 7:29 pm - Brookfield. NS, Canada
great to hear you are home fancyroses!! so how are you doing with your fluids and protein etc etc.

FancyRoses
on 12/2/11 11:03 pm - Lower Sackville, Canada
I'm doing really well so far so good. it took a week or so for my body to catch up with the time change and man i can nap for 5 to 6 hrs for me that is strange and very odd.  I seem to be doing well with drinking and protein.  I am finding that on days that i use food or drinks with any kind of artificial sweetener i get bad diarrhea so i am trying to stay away from it but hate just reg water. 
My goals to a healthy me            
nsblue
on 12/17/11 6:05 pm - Brookfield. NS, Canada

Good to hear you are doing so well...travelling that far I imagine was another thing you had to deal with and time change is a bugger esp to get caught up with sleep...let alone the anethestic making you a lil tired. 
I havent reached my two weeks yet, just short two days n then will have 2 more weeks of liquids. will be interesting to go onto something more solid and see how things progress. Artificial sweeteners never did affect me...unless it had sorbitol in it then watch out lol...though i javent been using any sweeteners yet so that may change who knows lol everythings a wait n see.

Citykitty
on 3/26/12 5:51 am - Sydney, Canada
Hi FancyRoses,

Congrats & welcome to the losers' bench. Sorry you had to go so far to get the job done.

Keep taking it one day at a time.

FancyRoses
on 3/26/12 5:57 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
 The trip to Mexico was beautiful to be honest and I would do it all again in a flash. Thanks had losers bench so far has been a good one and I am enjoying the ride and all the NSV and even the SV. 
My goals to a healthy me            
Most Active