Stricture Update

Allyson A.
on 9/26/11 10:16 am - Seeleys Bay, Canada
Well I have arrived back from seeing Dr. Klein and having my Endoscope with dilation done.   Even though I was only able to get fluids in they dilated my sticture to 12mm.  Dr. Klein said everything went smoothly and I should not have this problem again.  So I will see him again on  the 19th October for my three month checkup. 

It will be kind of strange to actually be able to eat food tomorrow.  Kind of apprehensive about it now.  LOL

Thanx to everyone for the wonderful support.

Allyson

HW 318  SW 291 

BrigitteD
on 9/26/11 10:20 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Glad you 're feeling better!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

Brenda T.
on 9/26/11 10:21 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Very happy things went well and should be fine from now on. Glad they know what they are doing.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Nathalie_Can
on 9/26/11 10:28 am
Very happy to see you back and glad that it went well!
Let's eat!  ahahha

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

sweetvania
on 9/26/11 10:48 am - mississauga, Canada
thats great to hear allyson a!!! been thinking about u recently and glad to hear dr klein fixed you up enjoy eating again and i am so sorry u have been having a rough time take care hun xxoo
Moselle
on 9/26/11 10:57 am - Athens, Canada
Well you have certainly had more than your fair share of complications. I really hope that they have you all fixed up now.  I do hope you enjoy something yummy tomorrow.  Take care.
sam1am
on 9/26/11 11:05 am
I hope that's the end of it for you Allyson!  Now let the fun part begin!

All the best!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

jennifer_rpn
on 9/26/11 11:07 am
Glad everything went well for you and you're on the mend  Enjoy your foods!

My   is Quinns_mommy  and she rocks - Thanks for all your support!
Allyson A.
on 9/26/11 11:37 am - Seeleys Bay, Canada
Thanx again everyone. You OH Beauties are great inspiration and support.

Allyson
HW 318  SW 291 

nofries4you
on 9/27/11 1:12 am - Canada
hey chickie

glad to hear things are better and they fixed you up........i can't imagine putting up with it for that long......

i just saw your ticker.........wow   WEIGH TO GO........YOU ARE ROCKIN IT

Sue

Most Active
Recent Topics