NSV!!!! I have met one major goal for me!!!!!!

lovin_life
on 10/2/11 6:33 am - Canada
Hi Everyone!!
I went away on an amazing trip with my fiance this weekend!! And it was awesome! We went to Niagara falls and stayed in a hotel for the weekend...We went last year as well and it was really tough for me to hike up and down the hills around town.. and with all the walking during the day I would be crying in pain by the end of the day...But not this time baby!! I walked up and down the hills and I never ran out of breath.. It was amazing!! I was able to walk all day and go up a bazillion stairs and I never felt like i was going to pass out..lol.. and then when we got home today I thought I would weigh myself to see if the scale had moved (i have been in a stall for almost 3 weeks) and it DID!!.And even more..IM OUT OF THE 300's!!!!! I almost cried I was so happy.. it has been years and years since I have been under 300.. I am offically 298lbs!!!! I love my RYN!!!!!
I'm so excited right now about everything I just had to share!!

Referral sent to Guelph: April 2010        Second app (Nut/ Nurse): Jan. 31st/ 11
Orientation: September 16th, 2010        Surgery information class: May 10th/ 11          
Sleep Study: No sleep apnea                 Surgeon (Dr.Reed): July 19th/ 11     
H-pylori: Negative                                   PATTS: August 12th/ 11
(Nut/SW/Nurse): Dec.9th/10                     Surgery: August 18th/ 11                 
mypita58
on 10/2/11 6:45 am - Windsor, Canada
 Welcome to Twoterville. It's amazing how much energy we have as the scale goes down.
Glenda    
Do not pray for an easier life, pray to be stronger.    JFK            
Brenda T.
on 10/2/11 7:00 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I'm so excited for you!! Love hearing things like this. I'm so happy you had a great time and are starting to feel your changes.
Great job.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

tango123
on 10/2/11 7:11 am
Congrats...NSV'S rock. Glad to hear you had an amazing time and that 200's are your new best friend.
Smiley_sandy
on 10/2/11 7:16 am - Belleville, Canada
You go girl!! Congrats on that huge NSV AND HERE'S TO MANY MORE!
Karen W.
on 10/2/11 9:11 am - Canada
I'm so happy for you!  What a great NSV.  And I'm happy that your stall ended; my scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks now and, although I know it will end, hearing that yours ended is very encouraging.  There will be many more NSV's and wonderful vacations in your future. 

RNY April 11, 2011       

Toni B.
on 10/2/11 10:00 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
Congratulations! I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your post! 
Your excitement and positivity is inspiring!

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Eileen C.
on 10/2/11 10:09 am - Cornwall, Canada
WOW, congrats 

So happy for you, glad you had a great weekend 

Take care, keep up the great work 

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
sweetvania
on 10/2/11 11:01 am - mississauga, Canada
yay so very happy for you to be enjoying a great NSV and being in the absolutly wonderful twoterville!!! i am there and i love it welcome to it!!! congratts xxoo
RNY 07/05/11 dr klein!!! love it soo happy xxoo!!
Megan M.
on 10/2/11 11:27 am - Canada
Happy Twoterville!  Sounds like you had a great weekend.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Most Active