Update on an update part 2

Carole1974
on 12/9/11 3:05 am - Welland, Canada
Went for my 3 month apt at the end of November could not keep 98% of foods down. Dr Gmora got Krista to set up a scope so it was for Dec 1. I had the scope done just to find out that the doctor they had , had no idea what he was doing they tried to call Dr Gmora but was not there. So woke up was sent home. Dr Gmora's office called the next day to say there was a miss communication with Krista so they set up another scope Dec 8 but this time Dr Gmora said hes gonna do it (thank god). So Dr Gmora came in and apologized for the mix up (witch i was not to happy to have to go thru all this again) So as the procedure started I was awake thru the whole thing they had to insert a balloon to stretch out the stricture witch hurt like hell but that's why they kept me up so i can wave at them due to pain. After all said and done, I have to go back and get it done one more time  But I guess on the bright side today I can eat a little more and keep it down. Also 70 lbs lighter i'am
Have a great Friday everyone

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

Monica M.
on 12/9/11 3:20 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
thanks for letting us know how things are going, Carole! Best of luck, hope it continues to go well from here on out.

Carole1974
on 12/9/11 12:33 pm - Welland, Canada
You are welcome. I hope so too :)

Brenda T.
on 12/9/11 3:28 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I'm glad they are fixing it for you, and I'm sorry you have to have it done again.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Carole1974
on 12/9/11 12:32 pm - Welland, Canada
Yes me too I was getting really tired of all the time. I'm so not looking forward to getting it done again.

A T.
on 12/9/11 3:42 am - Hamilton, Canada
 That is good news that you can eat more.  It truly sucks that they made the mistake with the first scope.
You are brave to stay awake

Great weight loss, keep it up

Allison

Carole1974
on 12/9/11 12:30 pm - Welland, Canada
Ohhhh believe me it was not my choise to be awake during that lol.
Thank you :)

Joyce J.
on 12/9/11 3:54 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there

Thanks for the update, but sorry you have to go through all that

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Carole1974
on 12/9/11 12:29 pm - Welland, Canada
You are welcome :****ep thinking it can be worse

aprilbennett1965
on 12/9/11 8:11 am - Canada
Certainly does not sound like fun at all Carole but I hope it is onward and upward from here for you. Congrats on the70lb loss!!
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Most Active