Positive thinking/Gratitude thread for the day

slrm2m2
on 2/2/13 12:20 am - Canada

Hey, since we've got an exercise thread and a what are you eating thread for the day....maybe we should start a positive thinking thread for the day...I"m sure they are all connected.  If anyone is interested, I'll try and remember to start a "what are you grateful for today" thread each day or jump in and start one if you don't already see it.  

My positive thought for today...Nothing is a waste of time as long as I learn something from it.  And today I"m feeling grateful for having a collection of such interesting, diverse and caring friends in my life.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Sandy  Surgery Jan.18,2012 with Dr. Timothy Jackson at TWH.

Patm
on 2/2/13 12:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

This is good Sandy, I am grateful for being able to go from a freezing but long walk. Having the mobility

slrm2m2
on 2/2/13 12:32 am - Canada

being grateful for mobility is awesome...so humbling to realize how we can take these basic things for granted sometimes.  Enjoy your long, cold walk...bundle up!  You've got a lovely dog companion, too...what a cutie!

4-Jane
on 2/2/13 12:29 am - Canada

Today with my heart so heavy I'm grateful in the knowing I'm even if just for show some bodies sweet pea so for today my greatful thought is that I know I am loved and although I feel it I'm really not alone

Respectfully Jane
slrm2m2
on 2/2/13 12:36 am - Canada

Good thoughts, Jane.  Even as we feel alone, there are often people holding us dear in their hearts....and when it feels really hard to find others that care deeply about us, we can still decide to love ourselves and know that we are worthy of love even when it seems in short supply.  

Poppy53
on 2/2/13 12:38 am - Timmins, Ontario, Canada

Jane, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so sad.  I'm sending you hugs & hopes that you'll feel better soon.

time2changeme
on 2/2/13 12:38 am

Great idea!

Positive thought for the day:..... I keep my mind focused on peace, harmony, health, love and abundance.

Then I can't be distracted by doubt, anxiety or fear.

Today I am grateful for.....my family and friends! 

Poppy53
on 2/2/13 12:40 am - Timmins, Ontario, Canada

I am so grateful for my family & such caring friends who have been so supportive as I start out on this new part of my life (almost 3 weeks postop).

Niki L.
on 2/2/13 1:01 am - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
What a great idea I am so grateful that i can go for a walk with my kids and keep up or pass them

Laurie C.
on 2/2/13 1:53 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Hi Everybody:

When I was in the pantry today I saw a bag of rice cakes, I remember living on them on one diet and I thought to myself

My God I'm glad this is my LAST DIET.

and that was before I saw the thread.

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

Most Active
Recent Topics