Help!

deemags
on 1/17/14 8:38 am - maple, Canada

I am starting to get nervous now as it is less than 72 hrs until i have the surgery. Today i picked up the last few items before Monday.

The 1 item i can't find is the chewable Multi-vitiam...Can someone tell me the brand and where they bought it please?

I  have also had a hard time finding Campbell cream of chicken soup as i been to Walmart, Longos  , Fortinos and they don't carry the low in Sodium . Can some let me know where i can p/u.  This forum has helped me so much in getting ready to make this change in my life I read all the posting and it has helped me prepare . 

I so scared to have the surgery  and  all i keep telling myself is to 'KEEP THE EYE ON THE PRIZE' as some on here and mention.

Thank you all again!!

My surgery date is January 20th at TWH  Dr Penner -

Crystal82
on 1/17/14 9:06 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/14
Good luck on your upcoming surgery! And to me the fear and nerves is totally normal I was the same way. As for your multi vitamin I got Centrum Select 50 chewable at Walmart for $12.98. Ask the pharmacist he will help you. Soup wise get the low fat soup the sodium is reduced in this version. And I know for sure you can get the low fat cream of chicken at Walmart. Good luck again

Surgery January 6, 2014!

deemags
on 1/18/14 6:16 am - maple, Canada

Thanks Crystal. I'm going to head to Walmart in the morning to pick it up and that's the last thing I need before Monday.

hope you're doing well were like 16 days difference you can say I been following as you are my leader .

I feel like you & I are going through this new journey together and I'm right behind you so thanks girl  for all your posting & support. 

:-)

Amarachi
on 1/17/14 9:22 am - Canada

Hey Hun,

You are my surgery twin and we will both be fine, the hardest part is getting to the hospital, you will do great and will be so happy after you wake up knowing you are doing this for a better healthier future.  We have to do this for us.

As for the soup, i bought mine at the Real Canadian Superstore.  I live in Scarborough and went to the one at Scarborough Town Center, they had so many varieties.

Make a list of all the reasons you want this surgery and a list of what your life will look like if you don't do this surgery.  This helped me so much.

Big Hugs and see you on the losers bench

Orientation HRRH Oct 21,13 / Surgeon Nov 1,13 / SW,RD,RN, Internist Dec 3,13 / PATTS Jan 14,14 / Surgery Jan 20,14

deemags
on 1/18/14 6:20 am - maple, Canada

Hello my twin,

thank you for all your advice and support

can you believe it's lesson almost 24 hours where it's going to happen

my surgery got changed to 8 AM so I have to at the hospital 6 AM what  time is yours surgery?

I look forward to going through this journey with you

take care

lonelyintoronto
on 1/17/14 9:38 am - Canada

im kinda going same problem here thats what to eat when i got home from the surgery yesterday..

deemags
on 1/18/14 6:21 am - maple, Canada

Are you making out today ?

G_mama_d
on 1/17/14 6:36 pm - North Bay, Canada

Good luck with your surgeries ladies. All will be well. Speedy recoveries!

RNY - Dec 18/2013

HW- 333 lbs. Approved for Surgery- 285.4 SW- 272.  GW-160-180

deemags
on 1/18/14 6:22 am - maple, Canada

Thank you so much and I've been watching you &  your journey beginning and thank you for all your support.

INSIDEOUT2014
on 1/17/14 9:24 pm

GOOD VIBES GOOD VIBES GOOD VIBES being sent your way Deemags!!

You can do it! Just think of all the obstacles and "get real" moments you've had to get to this point.,..not an easy decision to even step on this "ride": ....

Take a deep breath and GO FOR IT!!

Reading here keeps reassuring me of my decision.,.,.,Remind yourself of your own reasons...you'll creep the surgeons out if you're SMILING during surgery!! haha!

Referral Aug27 013   Confirmed Oct 12 2013  Orientation Jan6 2014 (HRRH)  1st Surgeon Appt Jan18 2014 + BloodWork  SW/RN/RD Feb14 2013 Dr Glazier Mar6 2014 Surgery June 27 2014

Most Active
Recent Topics