How long ....

dolce1968
on 3/20/14 8:12 am

I went to see Dr Hagen who sent my referral for revision to RNY for me two weeks ago (had a referral last year but didn't go to orientation because father fell ill) also had a scope and barium test done last spring, which I heard is good for one or two years, can't confirm

Does anyone know how long before anyone contacts you for the orientation?  I'm an eager beaver and just want to feel healthy again, not sure how long I can stay in this aching body anymore....

Dr's office said they faxed the info, let's hope so :)

ORIGINAL STOMACH STAPLING (VBG) 1994; FIRST REFERRAL REVISION - 2012 (LOST) SECOND REFERRAL REVISION (MAY 2014) ORIENTATION HRRH - July 2014; MEET R/N; NUTRI; SW - AUGUST 2014; 2nd APPT SW END OF AUGUST 2014; DR GLAZIER AUGUST 24 - DR HAGEN (Surgeon) SEPTEMBER 2014; DR HAGEN - MARCH 9th 2015 ; OPTI START MARCH 10 2015; REVISION SURGERY MARCH 24th 2015 HRRH (DR HAGEN)

Needanewbeginning
on 3/20/14 8:42 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

My friend is going thru HRRH and is planning to have Dr Hagen as well. It looks like the referral process is really really slow these days. Her Dr sent her referral a month ago, we have been calling the registry but they no longer call back to advise on status. So far we have been told she may not get her orientation date until September it later.

My guess is sooner than that, but it's really a challenge getting through this process. Hang in there!

Annette 👍

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

dolce1968
on 3/20/14 9:06 am

Thank you for the information, I was hoping that they would have still had all my information in the registry from the last time that they called me but I guess they didn't since they hadn't found anything for me with this inquiry, then again, I didn't mention that I was in the registry a year ago...might give that a shot

I guess patience is a virtue in all things...lol

L

Needanewbeginning
on 3/20/14 10:11 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

You never know, but I think if you couldn't proceed last year, they start you over from the beginning, I think that's what I have seen lately, but give them a call, can't hurt to try right? 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

dolce1968
on 3/21/14 3:05 am

I don't believe it has been a full 12 months yet since the referral was sent from my family physician, but, I did call HRRH center today to ask if they still had me in their system, unfortunately her system was down and she will have to call me back....

Thanks!

Seyenna
on 3/21/14 5:52 pm - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

I live in Barrie as well. My doctor sent the referral February 25th and my orientation is April 7th at HRRH. Maybe I got lucky?

Most Active
Recent Topics