What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

Karen M.
on 4/1/15 8:34 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Happy Friday Junior!

One last day of craziness and drudgery folks! Come on 4:30! Ugh - just remembered I have a dr. appointment at 6:15 so I'll be home late. As much as I truly enjoy and hugely benefit from seeing my psychologist monthly, it makes for a very long day :/

9 years post-op

-coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake (I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop on these - I'm to the point of being absolutely sick of the chocolate and I'm afraid my love of the vanilla is weakening lol)

S - Source Greek (apple pie), a few grapes

L - Costco chicken salad (4 oz = 1/2 "scoop"), sliced pickles, melba rounds

S - other 1/2 of the chicken salad, cucumber slices used as "crackers"

D - 3 oz BBQ steak, stirfry vegetables

S - likely just tea/coffee

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/15 8:43 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

It's not Friday junior this week, it's actually Friday, no work tomorrow.

I'm not posting my menu as we are heading out today but wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter and be safe if you are travelling. We got some strange weather overnight, rain and snow and looks like ice but still too dark out to know for sure.

Karen M.
on 4/1/15 8:48 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Happy Easter to you and your family as well, Tracey - enjoy your time away! I hope the weather improves for you, safe travels.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 4/1/15 9:29 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Safe travels Tracy and Happy Easter

Zizzler
on 4/1/15 11:02 pm

Happy Easter to you too!

kellybelly333
on 4/1/15 11:24 pm - Toronto, Canada

Happy Easter!! Have a nice weekend!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 4/1/15 9:38 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. I had a slight accident lst night. Ate cabbage salad and a protein bar. I bloated so bad I was in pain and sweating. I decided to go lay down. I only made it to the doorway of the room I was in and blacked out. It happened so fast I couldn't stop myself. My DH tells me I was out for a couple of minutes. Freaked him out because I hit my head and it bleed badly. My knee buckled under me. So today I have a slight head ache and my knees are killing me. I am going to try to get through to TWH or my GP.

My husband brought me breakfast. I am not sure what I will eat today as I have not looked in the fridge but I will guess based on what I am sure we have.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l salad with tuna

s not sure may just nap

d left over stew, yogurt

birdiegirl
on 4/1/15 9:46 pm

Wow Pat - that is scary.  I wonder if it was the pain that caused the black out.  I faint with severe pain - almost go shocky.

Patm
on 4/1/15 10:05 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I think you are probably right. Not sure if it s worth seeing a doctor for. Just do not try to walk when this happens

kellybelly333
on 4/1/15 10:32 pm - Toronto, Canada

Oh Gosh Pat. I'm so sorry to hear that. I've heard of people fainting with pain before too. Were you shaking with the pain and bloat? Sounds like RH of course, but I have only been "out" once, and almost out a few time. I was shaking hard before I hit the floor. Keep us posted please!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active
Recent Topics