Good morning Sunday!

Harvey S.
on 9/23/12 3:23 am - PA
A little overtime today and back in plenty of time to see the E-A-G-L-E-S ! Just finishing my bowl of Special K Protein Plus with a few dried cherries to sweeten it up with skim (or as our younger members might say, fat free) milk.

Have a good day.
Patricia R.
on 9/22/12 8:47 pm, edited 9/22/12 8:48 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Harvey and PA,
Good to see you posting Roll Call.  I love to see newbies, at least new to me, posting.  

I have an AA meeting this morning.  There, I will introduce my brand new sponsee to my sponsor, who is speaking.  My wonderful sponsor celebrated 23 years of sobriety last week.  

At 4:00, I am DVRing the Eagles game because I am heading to the campaign office of the candidate who is running against the incumbent Congressman in my district. 

Must scoot.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 9/23/12 5:19 am
Good Morning Harvey and PA!

It is nice and chilly this morning, just the way I like it!!

Today is hubby's birthday so I am going to make a nice breakfast. He doesn't like to make a big deal over his birthday, but I like to! If he wasn't born I would not have found my soulmate!!! So there!!
The rest of the day will be spent getting ready for the week. Lunches made, meds and vitamins packed, cleaning, laundry, etc. Hopefully a little relaxation in there too!

Have a GREAT day!
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

KatMom
on 9/23/12 12:13 am, edited 9/23/12 12:16 am
RNY on 07/24/12
Good morning everyone! Yes its chilly this morning, this time of year I do not know how to dress because it usually warms up in the afternoon then the temps drop in late afternoon...sheeh...Mother Nature!

Making a turkey meatloaf for sunday dinner then we are off to play Bingo. I hope everyone feels happy and healthy!!!
musicaldonna
on 9/23/12 10:56 am - PA
Good afternoon Harvey and PA peeps,

Just filed my last week of unemployment.  I am grateful that I have been able to collect for the past 18 months.  Did get two days of subbing in this past week and I am tutoring this evening.  Just trying to stay positive and keep my spirits up.  Will also be volunteering 2 days at a school this week.  Watching the Phillies game - was sorry to see Halliday struggle yesterday.  At least they have made it pleasurable to watch them again.  Hope that everyone enjoys this gorgeous weather today - Happy Autumn.  Take care.

Donna
jackie M.
on 9/23/12 11:10 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 Hi PA 

Nice day, a bit cool though. You can tell the Bloomsburg Fair is here.  LOL.  So when I go to the Fair on Friday, I'm taking a lil shoulder bag type cooler with yogurt, jello, and fat free milk...  Cause I know there prob won't be any liquid diet friendly items there except for water..  lol...

Neighbor kids are playing kick ball.  I would go out and play, but know me, I'd mess up my knee again and there goes my surgery on delay...  lol   

My one stepdaughter got sick and thank god, I didn't catch it.  Hubby had a touch of it too.  

I decided to start my liquid diet 2 days earlier.  I can do it... all that yummy sugar free jello and pudding, mainly the jello...  I have to fight the grandkids for that stuff.  lol..

HW 284.5, SW 247, GW 140       

Talmani
on 9/23/12 3:24 pm - Phoenixville, PA
I started my liquid diet two days early toonback before i had surgery - it was totally worth it - got me in the groove. Good luck
Highest weight 265/ Surgery weight 256/ Goal weight 160   
jackie M.
on 9/23/12 6:26 pm - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 guess i'm the only one who is/was impatient and had to start early..  lol... 

I took a long walk today, too... felt great, too.  

I'm excited and nervous at the same time...
Lisa H.
on 9/23/12 4:16 pm - Whitehall, PA
Good evening all... I went out to karaoke last night with my friend/neighbor.  Had a great time and just drank water while I was there.  I woke up around 7 this morning and stayed up for about an hour.  Fell back to sleep until about 1:45... guess I needed the sleep.  Lol  When I came out of my room, Siehara was like "It's about time".. hee hee.. oops

I took her over to Ross to find a new dress for a Bat Mitzvah she is going to in about 2 weeks.  I also found a cute one for me that I can wear to work, synagogue, or going out... very versatile and cute. We went to the grocery store for a few things and then just came home to relax.   

I'm still doing really well with my eating.  I've even surprised myself.  Wed-Fri all I had was 3-4 protein shakes per day and water/crystal lite.  Saturday, I had a shake for breakfast and on my way home from synagogue and then made a soft boiled egg a bit later.  Dinner was just some ricotta w/a tsp of peanut butter and cheesecake pudding powder and then I had a shake before I went out last night.  

Today, I ate some ricotta when I got up the first time and then a shake the 2nd time.  When we got home, I made one scrambled egg with a bit of cheese sprinkled on it.  Dinner was 2 oz tilapia with salad and kale chips.   I feel so much better and am only a little bit hungry at times.  I am trying really hard to just suck down the water when I feel like I want to nibble.  Mind over matter.. I have to do this.  

Well, back to relaxing.. I'm in the living room watching Siehara paint her nails all different colors.. lol... Hope everyone had a great weekend?

My tracker

hers 

Nicole0216
on 9/24/12 11:01 am - Lancaster, PA
Good Morning and Hello Harvey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1789 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1884 views
And DS groups in PA