Awesome Meeting

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/09 11:13 am
Well I haven't had much time to get to support meetings, but thanks Jenn and Tawnya.  The meeting was  very informative today.  I had to leave in a hurry cause I had told dh I would be home and as usual I was late.

Thanks again for all the effort you spend on these meetings.  and it was wonderful seeing/meeting everyone.

Kat
1texasmom
on 5/3/09 11:43 am
Thanks so muich, Kat.  I'm thrilled you were able to attend.  Hope to see you again soon.

Tawnya

RNY: 11/19/07

SW:260

LW: 140 (January 09)

CW: 180

GW: 155-160

timsdanni
on 5/3/09 11:50 am - Ft Stewart, GA
it was good to get to meet you - I enjoy your posts  - I am sorry I did not conect you with your iwannabethinNOW , now I know who you are :)
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

Loralea
on 5/3/09 12:01 pm - Trophy Club, TX
Hey Kat,

It was good seeing you today.  I'm glad you came to the meeting.   Also, let me echo what Danni said.  Forgive me for not knowing exactly who you were when I came in.  I'm not so good putting names and faces together sometimes, but I DO try.

When I saw your post, I recognized you immediately.  In person, you don't look like that puppy at all..LOL!!!

Loralea
285 / 250 / 164 / 142
(2 mos. pre-op / surgery date / current / goal)

My Message to You -- shared by Loralea   http://blog.loralea.com

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/09 2:05 pm
I know it has been a couple months at least since I have been to anything although the last time I went you were there Loralea....that was the R&S  on the 5K day.  :)  I found a home for the puppy in the picture so now I can go back to my pic again.....I just prefer using my puppies pics.

Kat
meggieintx
on 5/3/09 2:13 pm - Fort Worth, TX
There you are!! Wondered where you had been! So glad to see you back--don't be such a stranger!
Meggie
Megan 
(deactivated member)
on 5/4/09 9:36 am
I've been around Meggie, you just didn't recognize me because I was hiding behind Mattie (a little doggie). lol

Kat
George T.
on 5/3/09 2:49 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Sorry we missed it, but Mary never got out of bed today.  She is feeling a little better this evening, so hopefully she will be normal (or as normal as she can be) tomorrow.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Alissa A.
on 5/3/09 7:33 pm - Keller, TX
I hope Mary feels better soon. Saying prayers for her!
JennD
on 5/4/09 2:00 am - Allen, TX
I was so glad you were able to come!!!  I hope we get to see more of you. 

Jenn
I'm not perfect but I'm me and that is good enough!

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views